pm tuning billet heads

Discussion in 'Maxiscooter Tuning' started by jj180, Jan 6, 2008.

1. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    no parts here except for my private stash an there all spoken for...

the roller explination was to use 125 size rollers an belt as the 180 uses bigger rollers.. slightly longer belt too.

stick with what you have an just change the actuall variator and its golden.

2. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    lol that sounds alot better so right seems im going to ave to get a gear up then sod i might order it asap maybe tomorrow or ask around first any1 whos got a brand new 1 wheres the best palce to order from

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    cheapest you can find.. psn were nockin out secoindary's for under 60 last i heard.. last one i did without a gearup hasent been ridden since as the boys a bit scared of it now LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

raspy 2t fun

4. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    lol ur a god i must say just wanna piss all over every1 although i am already ask monty my bieks a bit nuts for sum reason ppl think im hidign stuff but i def aint just trying the best i can do, u got any good sites for one then atall

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    just search the usual... its the pm that does it.. make sure your not running lean as it makes em fast but also kils them quick.. engines get REALLY fast as the bearings are about to go so keep a good eye on side play in the crank..

6. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    bloody hope not lol had this 172 for a few months now and been running very sweet not one problem atall not weird nosies rattles engien was very imacualte when i got but ill just do me crank i spose will help me out alot

7. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    wait forthe mains to give up.. they usually go befor the crank gives up altho the big end can get a bit loose first with big power... if it aint broke dont fix it.. just tune it till it breaks an build it stronger..

well drunk now anyway so im gooin bed

8. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    thanks alot mate ill terrorise u with more questions tomorrow lol have a gd one

9. hotwot

hotwot New Member

JJ What do you have on your bike?
    seemz very quick and loud..
    also see you givin it some rear end action at ace lol

10. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    lol jsut a 172 25ml carb and thats all jsut seems a very quick engine every1 else asks also although i beat boy on a 172 with near on everything bolt on and he was a bit angry

11. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    must just be a decent case (get well cut and hooribly messy castings tbh) and the variaton in barrels.. probably a combination of things one of them being a good kit with good squish with the stock gasget. they usually ge quicker the more they wear tho so watch the rings/mains

12. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    will do hanks alot

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

minor need some porting done soonish got a gilly 172 lump in my zip wit 180 varo polini clutch n carbon reeds with a standard carb at the moment how much to get it running around 28bhp the set up is going to be pm59 55mm bgm crank 28mm carb open filter primary and secondary gear up
    if theres anything else i could add tell me please that would be worth doing

14. StEvO

StEvO Active Member

dont no about cost but you'll be waiting along time. theres multiple cases / barrels in line to do already.

15. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    did say 3 months ago im only doing barrels or whats sitting here already/booked in... workin 60+ hours so bollocks to being payd fuck all for porting.. might naswell do overtime an double my money..

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anywhere else i can go to get my cases n barrel ported

17. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    nowhere id recomend tbh... ether too expensive or absoloutly shit work.

if you can wait 6 months or so ill do it for ya but im mega busy an dont wanna take on any more jobs till these are done...

got a busy year this year ;)

18. 172boi

172boi New Member

MINOR

MINOR WHERE BOUTS IN MITCHAM DO U LIVE AND HAVE U RECENTLY SOLD A TYPHOON 172 ENGINE THAT WAS PORTED BUT NEEDS A PISTON AND RINGS REPLY BAK

19. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    i see that on gumtree aswell, take it easy with the caps lock mate, don't think it was minor for some reason :wtf:

20. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    hi sorry may not be relavent but jj can you tell me what jet your using on your bike thanks alperin