Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Piaggio typhoon 1997 servicemanual or exploded view

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Lars Johansson, 21 Jul 2019
Lars Johansson#1
I have 2 old Typhoon from 97 and 98 respectively, had now intended to get to 97an since this only went 240mil since I bought it in 1997. It has not been running for about 10 years.

So I was going to start picking up pieces and moving some parts etc. But since I do not know exactly how everything fits together it would have been good with any explosive sketch or service manual or something else that describes how to remove the front without using violence and destroying something. I dont know the word for this sketch, it might also be exploded view. like this
http://www.classicmotor.se/artiklar/experten/20120928/sprangskiss-till-victoria-ms-50/


When I am still running and talking here, is there something I should check before I try to start? Any good troubleshooting if it doesn't start, is there?

Other tips received very gratefully that can help me
Stevep#2
They are called schematics
Here you go, loads of exploded views for you.

https://www.ajsutton.co.uk/spareparts/1031/piaggio-typhoon-50-1994-2003?uID=0

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

125cc Moped Won't Start No Spark10 replies27 Jul 2019
Rubber/Plastic smoke coming from exhaust! A lot of smoke2 replies26 Jul 2019
03 peugeot jetforce 1252 replies24 Jul 2019
Insurance gone crazy4 replies24 Jul 2019
Beeline veloce gt50 wont start5 replies23 Jul 2019
What would you do?2 replies19 Jul 2019
Sym Jet 50 Euro X (HELP)2 replies19 Jul 2019
Too much Fuel System Cleaner Won't Start3 replies17 Jul 2019
Moped Wheel Nut Seized How Get Off10 replies16 Jul 2019
Cert of Conformity - Di Blasi R75 replies16 Jul 2019