Piaggio nrg power vibration and revving up

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by Ownage, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Ownage

Ownage New Member

Hi,

so i bought piaggio nrg power d/d water cooled , all stock with all restrictions, and i didn't ride it much only few times , but it seems to have a problem , while on stand and cold it seems to vibrate alot , while i was riding it i didnt notice it, but if you rev it while it's on stand it vibrates alot , also revs jump up and down from 1k to 2,5k it isn't steady , also today i started it while it was cold and touched throttle a little and it reved up to 6k i turned it off, tried again and it reved up again by itself with no throttle , later it seemed to stop revving up and drop to 1k rpm and stall , and it doesnt idle untill its warm allways drops to 1k and lower, bike has no modifications, also it has something like egr im not sure how its called on scooter and catalyst. Also it has broken ignition cover only one screw is holding it

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
  2. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    It's normal to vibrate on it's stand, check carb mixture settings and check reed block to make sure reeds are ok.

3. Ownage

Ownage New Member

Can reeds cause it to rev up ? Or can it be choke because these revs happen while cold outside also cold engine