Hello, I have a problem with my 2007 Peugeot Speedfight 2 2T Scooter.
Whats wrong with it:
- Doesn't idle
- Doesn't start by electric start
- Have to kickstart about 15 times to get running, I have to hold the throttle back and kick at the same time or it dont start
- I have been driving it to work, having to constantly pull back the throttle or else it cuts out whilst driving, It starts losing power after about a mile of riding,
- The exhaust backfires
What i've done:
- Pulled spark plug out, it was covered in black, probably oil replaced with new one, still wont electric start
- Had carb checked, mechanic says 'ok'
Any help would be much appreciated, need to get it running urgently for work!
Thanks, Dan
Whats wrong with it:
- Doesn't idle
- Doesn't start by electric start
- Have to kickstart about 15 times to get running, I have to hold the throttle back and kick at the same time or it dont start
- I have been driving it to work, having to constantly pull back the throttle or else it cuts out whilst driving, It starts losing power after about a mile of riding,
- The exhaust backfires
What i've done:
- Pulled spark plug out, it was covered in black, probably oil replaced with new one, still wont electric start
- Had carb checked, mechanic says 'ok'
Any help would be much appreciated, need to get it running urgently for work!
Thanks, Dan
