Peugeot ludix blaster 2006

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by Mike Talfas, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Mike Talfas

Mike Talfas Member

Hello boys and girls iam from Greece i owned from my father that i lost in july a ludix blaster and because of that i want to keep it and tunnig it,so i have many questions about that moped.First this moto have 2 cdis?I think a dellorto one and a classic i change the classic one with a chinese type yamamoto and revs like hell,question here the pump is dissabled,so the dellorto one can i throw it away?second i want a 70cc kit,i can find only polini and stage6,whitch is the best and dont blow after some months or near future?I know that stage6 is faster but they hold in time?I see that runs one piston ring,if i change it with a 2 ring piston will be ok?After all i have a chinese pwk 21 and a friend will give me a mikuni i dont know stats atm if this chinese shit run wich you believe will be better i know i need to test it and see but witch type o carb is better for 2t scooters because i see many ppl use pwk and or mikuni flat?And for today witch exhaust to yasunir or stage6 or make a custom one(i have a friend tha make for 4t exhausts with tig and he will make all my enginirng job for free)Thanks in advance and take care ;)

p.s. i forgot to type that the cvt have changed with a stage6