Pet hates.......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mark Emerson Trentham, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Not neccessarily something that'd make you rant-
    but those 'little' things that irritate you,
    been around a bit,got loads.....so i'll start:-

High heels,
    woman wearing them-
    in an empty tunnel,
    while they're following behind you......
    An you've got a STONKING HANGOVER,that
    a 6 pack of ibuprofen could'nt graze.:D .

Rockin'EZ likes this.
  2. Vicky.93

Vicky.93 Member

Rides:
    Peugeot Kisbee
    People that drive slower than the actual mph.

3. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    I believe it's not called a powerband for nothing.:D :D .

Vicky.93 likes this.
  4. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    +1 on that one. and when you overtake them, your side by side with them, lookover and theyre like... what have i done.. then speed the fuck up. i hate it when they do that. putting my "advanced" driving skills to use, overtake, come back down to speed and at the next lights, do the one thing that pisses them off the most, let it go green, wait for it to about to turn red then blast off. :) . i can be a bastard at times.

5. Vicky.93

Vicky.93 Member

Rides:
    Peugeot Kisbee
    Ha ha, I do that but when the lights go to red and filter in front of them and as soon as it goes to Amber I'm off like a shot. My bike has so much power behind it for a small machine.

6. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    had a few "incidents" with taxi drivers, theyre the ones to watch out for around here.. theyre worse than boy racers sometimes, ive followed one doing 90mph down a 50mph road, yeah it was dead of night but 90mph on a 50mph road!
    theres the twats that do 20mph in a 30mph, 30mph in a 40mph even when conditions are good, no wet roads, good visibility, no risks....
    theres the twats on phones - the reason i like my hire car, the police use insignias around here as unmarked cars.... so when a insignia pulls up aside them and BEEEP they shit themselves :)
    theres the twats with no sense of direction/no idea what lane they want to be in...
    theres the little chavs who drive around in their slammed lupos or seat arosas with their music going BOOM BOOM and their hats pointing to the roof...
    people who dont use this magical thing called an indicator.....
    prats who dont make their kids buckle up their seatbelts when in the car....
    i could go on forever

7. Vicky.93

Vicky.93 Member

Rides:
    Peugeot Kisbee
    The amount of times I wish I'd got myself a DriftHD to record some of the things I've seen.

I hate it when you're stood at the lights and a women drivers in front decides it's okay to do her make-up. Then magically forgets how to drive once it hits green.

Also, when your in the middle and a car driver thinks they can slide past you but you see them coming. I'm like come on, we're not going anywhere it's on red lmao.

8. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    i had a guy hit me from the rear left hand side trying to go up the left of me in his taxi once. off i get, scooter on centrestand, gloves off, visor up, goes over to talk to him, winds his window up, opened his door, took his keys, dragged him out, guess what i could smell. weed. no damage to my scooter but for fuck sake. went mental. police were called by somebody else.

i hate all car drivers when im on a scooter but when im in my car it makes me want to ram the car right where the sun dont shine!

but then what i once got told which is some of the best advice ever - "treat everybody else on the road like theyre idiots, expect the unexpected and be prepared for it, somebodys a twat, be a twat back but always leave with a huge grin on your face"

9. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Here's me thinking you were such a mild mannered,gentile person............:D .

10. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Gripe:-
    1 for the suited & booted in the city-
    Seriously,do you have to dump what amounts to a 500ml bottle of aftershave on yourself in the morning?,
    Do you have any idea... What it's like-
    to get in a lift with you???.

Vicky.93 and scootzmadness like this.
  11. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Gripe (on the taxi theme):-
    Their arrogance,thinking you should bow down before their magnificence in driving-
    sort if thing,that gives them the right to fling a door open without looking properly,while you're filtering through traffic at 5mph,almost junking your bike!,
    Had the satisfaction of the copper telling him,he had to take the vehicle off the road (cause his door was b......d,sturdy them cd's:) )+ arrange pick-up,result as had replacement bike ready for me 1st thing in the morning.:) .

12. showaddydadito

showaddydadito Falling off since 1976. Strangely cow obsessed

Rides:
    06 Sym 250, 96 XJ600
    Watch them in their mirror - when they look away from the road just rev your motor - makes them look up straight away.

If they look down again - give them about 4seconds and rev again.

13. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    I like it when I manage to get a car between us,when I encounter some dork on the road,
    then I get to play hand-puppetts.:D .

Vicky.93 likes this.
  14. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Debit cards........spawn of satan.;) .

hairyjim likes this.
  15. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    What get's me is adds saying "car forces sale", "son bought a car so no longer need's scooter" whatever!! NO, NO, NO. :mad:.

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  16. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    "Baby on board".........who.????.,
    One that shaves or one applying lipstick.;).

Rockin'EZ and Vicky.93 like this.
  17. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    people on their mobile phones whilst driving.
    ive been having lots of fun getting the nissan a few mm away from the rear bumpers of those on phones, then flashing lights and honking horn at them :D

today has been good day. me happy.

18. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Seeing a sign that says 'Wet Paint" -
    and finding out it's not.grrrrrrrr.

19. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

you know what you call the area where chavs drive around? the twat lap, every town has one.
    today someone pulled out on me when i was on the roundabout, it happens a lot on scooters, but that was the first time it happened on the vf, i gave him a honk, revved my engine hard, and gave him the 1 fingered salute.
    wankers.
    in fact, everyone on the road is a wanker.
    arseholes the lot of you!
    pah.

20. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Everyone being out to kill you............
    (as if they're good enough. ;) ).