Pedparts 17.5 £25

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by Suzukistreetmagic1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Suzukistreetmagic1

Suzukistreetmagic1 Member

has anybody got one of these and noticed the needle in carb just sits there with nothing holding it in place for aerox

2. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

I don't have one but I can't see how it's sitting there if there's nothing keeping it in place. That's weird :confused:

Suzukistreetmagic1 likes this.
  3. italjetdan

italjetdan New Member

Rides:
    Italjet Dragster 70
    got 2 carbs that have not been used in a long time ( since 2009 ) sat doing nothing that you can have for £10 pm me.

4. Suzukistreetmagic1

I’ve mail your inbox
    What do peeple think of carbon fibre reed petals on a 70cc streetrace with race clutch and upgrades is a proven Formants and do you notice more takeoff or throughout the rev range and are they reliable

5. milo2025

Carbon flaps should make the engine more responsive and also they'll cause less damage to the engine if they break up as they normally get spat out through the pipe

6. Suzukistreetmagic1

Nice one for reply do you they worth the upgrade and the min my take is massively a wheelie Machine with delta clutch green springs I have the reed block that has 3 metal reedsper aside it’s just I don’t want to spend the money if they is no difference mmmmmm

7. Suzukistreetmagic1

Mine are at the moment
    duct Description
    Racing 6-valve reed block for Minarelli and Suzuki engines, CPI, Generic and Keeway vehicles. This block has glass fibre reed petals and is supplied with required gaskets.
    Improves throttle response.

8. milo2025

I think there would be a slight increase but I don't think it's worth the expense. Sounds like you got a great setup already :cool:

9. Suzukistreetmagic1

Cheers mate that’s exactly what I was thinking I know metal are better for long Distance riding and that’s what are use the bike for I hear that the carbon fibre ones can also break at random a lot I don’t fancy breaking down every other week but I don’t know if that’s true or not nice one for the reply

milo2025 likes this.