panel availability

Discussion in 'Visual Modifications' started by richard157, Apr 3, 2011.

1. richard157

richard157 New Member

Ive recently bought a honda sfx with a bit of damage to the painted panel tht fits around the handlebars and speedo,i haggled the price down thinking it would be easy to find a replacemet being a honda....how wrong i was ive searched numerous breakers but no one has any sfx's in.Any one have any ideas where i could try as its the only bit stopping it getting on the road.thanx in advance :cool:

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

It's not a common bike at all... You should be able to go to a Honda dealer and ask them to order the part in depending on what year it is. Might not be cheap however.

Otherwise you will either have to get out some fibreglass and repair it or fit some handlebars, switch gear and an aftermarket speedo unit.

3. northrider

northrider Member

have u had a look on ebay as there seems to be quite a few parts on there from a breaker

4. richard157

richard157 New Member

Ive contacted loads of breakers and not had any luck yet,theres not much left of the original panel to repair with fibreglass.Looks like it might have to be a new one from Honda.How much do you reckon it will cost for new bars,clocks and switches?any links would be great as i would only end up getting the wrong parts.Thanks

5. northrider

northrider Member

bars around 15
    stem around 15
    clocks 80
    switches 20