paint ideas ?

Discussion in 'Visual Modifications' started by andyn11, Aug 23, 2013.

1. andyn11

andyn11 Active Member

Rides:
    peugeot speedfight 2
    iam near the end of my project and all i need is a brake lever and number plate but i wanna do something wacky and silly with the look of the scoot and iam kinda stuck for ideas

just thought id put up a post for some idea gathering [​IMG]
    this is the scooter here ... the "white" plastic is actually cream and rather crappy looking

2. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    stickerbomb the whole scooter lol

3. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

I'm thinking something old, like the 1940's or 50's cartoon characters.
    Betty Boop or something like that. Old and in black and white.

4. rems

rems 2000 pac man zip

graffiti it all or paint it white and doodle all over it with sharpie marker like the lambo and skyline

[​IMG]

Stevep likes this.
  5. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

gimme, i want one.
    wouldn't wanna be the insurance company who has to pay for the body repairs though from all those nice girlies who WILL be hanging off the bonnet with their a*"@s in the air:oops:

6. rems

rems 2000 pac man zip

Haha im doing a wing on my e36 like it

do your ped like it :D

7. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

do they do this wrap around for a ped?

8. rems

rems 2000 pac man zip

Its not a wrap dude lol its hand done lol

9. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    How about a retro-looking Tricolore paint job, with red, off-white and green, like the Italian flag? If you use Old English White instead of Diamond White, the cream plastics will look a lot less crap and blend in with the overall theme. You could also add more mirrors (the bike has a broken one already) and extra lights, to make it look like a 1960's Mod-style Lambretta / Vespa.

You could even call it "The Italian Job"... ;)

10. andyn11

andyn11 Active Member

Rides:
    peugeot speedfight 2
    i like the look of the classic vespas but wouldnt copy it onto a crappy modern scooter (my scooter is a crappy modern scooter) lol

might just go all out "rat" style and paint it with matt black since it looks like crap anyways

11. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Like the middle photo, got a few more photos of that one please?

12. andyn11

andyn11 Active Member

Rides:
    peugeot speedfight 2
    lol dnt mind at all

13. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

WTF????????

14. gary1988

gary1988 mad man with 2 wheels

Rides:
    piaggio zip sp 50 2t
    I was thinking about painting my ped. i was going to try the same kinda paint job you would get on a spitfire lol just do the ped like that but not sure if it would look cool or not.
    or paint yours bright orange alll over even the wheels lol that would be wacky.

15. gary1988

Rides:
    piaggio zip sp 50 2t
    LOL IVE HAD THE IDEA FOR A WHILE BUT NEVER REALY HAD TIME TO TRY IT OUT. NOT SURE IF IT WOULD LIIK GOOD ON A PED BUT HAY YOU CAN ONLY TRY. YOU SOULD MAYBEE DO A PAINT JOB THAT REFLETS TO SOMTHING THATS COOL. LIKE IF YOU LIKES BREAD THEN DO A PAINT JOB LIKE A PEICE OF BREAD HAHA SOUNDS NAD BUT I THINK THINGS LIKE THAT ARE DIFFERENT AND WOULD LOOK MAD.
    I HAVE A THINK ABOUT MORE IDEAS FOR YOU AND GET BACK TO YOU ON THEM.
    IF YOU GO FOR THE SPITFIRE LOOK POST A PIC SO I CAN SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. OH YEAH BEFORE I FORGET YOU CAN DO THE SHARK MOUTH AT THE FRONT FAING AND DO THE LIGHTS AS THE EYES THAT WOULD BE SMART AS.

16. gary1988

Rides:
    piaggio zip sp 50 2t
    Yeah to get a good finish you would need a proffessional job but then you could practice on old fairings first then when your ready do it to new fairings. it would cost you to get the proper equipment but then you could just rap it in clingfilm to get a good spray can job. lol not sure if that would work.

If you did do that look then you could do the head light screens in a light spray of green to get a nice look as they would resemble the eyes.
    i am now thinking of trying it out myself now lol. I'm going to draw it up on the comp to see what it would be like and if it turns out good then ill give it a try on my ped.
    what couler would i say it was to the dvla as thers going to be a mix lol.