one less scooter tuning company in the uk

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Boost ya scoot, Aug 24, 2008.

1. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    your sig just about sums it up :bird:

2. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    it is true, these guys put a zx and a 90 main jet on there nrg and it was hitting 85-90 all dayzzz blud, and would keep up with any 40bhp+ beast off the line till bout 60 init

3. Boost ya scoot

Boost ya scoot New Member

hi mate

i think you need to read the engine spec on are scooters they are not just zx and 90 jet and the nrg did beat a 250bhp alfa in a 200meter sprint..

ok rossi rox hasn't got a great spec but it was the lads first scooter and his dad didn't want it to go to fast.. we always had planes to do more to the engine but the kid was happy with it

4. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

5. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

^^ :w00t: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

6. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    and if u look at my sig, i had a 30brake runner..............doubt that u ever had a ped in the 20bhp+ catagory. and mine beat a man in a wheelchair to 50 then he went past on the back wheels :emb:

7. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

Was it steven hawkings? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

8. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    ye, think he said, 172 bluuud when he went past

9. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLSOISOISOISOISOISOISOI :w00t:

10. chadz

chadz Member

wtf is up with some people these days,i was glad another auto shop was open due to them being rare as chips

i thaught your shop was ok fella i even orderd some shit for my nrg back in the day

and i respect you for haveing a bash and trying,whats your plans next?is that it after these projects?

and wolffy you are that good you have a shop

grow the fuk up

11. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    I never said I wanted to open a shop.
    If I had the money I would do and employ a master mechanic and be taught from him.
    BYS always seem like they have a point to prove.
    They never did anything truely amazing, they just bolted parts on and said look what we can do.
    They make false statements about they're scooters and have no proof of it.
    So dont start jumping down my fucking throat.

12. chadz

chadz Member

truely amazing,but everyone of there ped looked 10times better yours

and i aint really botherd as its in passed now and i dont come on here much due to kids like you

leave it be petal

13. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172

As long as it stops and goes, I couldn't give 2 fucks to be honest.

I haven't got more money than sence.

Their peds probably LOOKED 10x better than most peoples on here....

14. chadz

chadz Member

theres many out there who will go for looks over speed and tunning

i loved the yellow rox they made for that 16year old,and he probs wanted it to look like that

all im saying,i agree with people like you and me who go for speed over looks

i have a streetfighter in a baterd way but goes well and does me well

not everyone is the same all im saying

15. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    i cant believe i stayed out of THIS topic, thats just how good im being.

i would say its a shame bys are closing down/closed down, but its not, it wasnt another auto shop for us to build a relationship with, it was just an uppy teen who thought he could make a quick buck out of all of us by selling bulk ordered parts. at the end of the day, they offered very few services to their target audience, they had less knowledge then people on this forum, and their scooters, as everyone has said, just had money lobbed at them to make them into what they were, a selling point.

the ideas behind the company werent good, the execution of the companys goals wasnt good, the finance management of the company clearly wasnt good, im finding it hard to spot one good thing about that company, other then the fact none of us have to go through the effort of cutting out speed camera signs in slider panels to see what it looks like, because now we all know it looks jank.

16. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

amen lol thats the exact way i see them too you just managed to put it into words. a :beer: for sw1ft on me lol

17. Boost ya scoot

hi mate

thanks for the help and it is nice to have another person on this forum..

and swift it is a fucking good job you didn't buy anythink from the shop because you sound like a fucking nobs... and wots the fucking big deal with the speed camera sign we like it and we are not going to not do things to please you lot

18. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

From what you've just said there shows you don't take constructive critism very well. "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should". I think the way you've been able to cut things out the plastic to good acuracy is something to be recognised for, just the designs could be worked on. People give their opinion n you come back saying, "well I like it, I don't care what anyone thinks because you're all just mean, fuck you".....AND you have a go at us!!

Take advice ffs, some people like your work and give you feedback on what you can do for next time

19. Boost ya scoot

ok mate

i think about it for next time

but wots the big thing about the money the nrg has just sold for 1800 and ok the aerox cost a bit but still if u have seen the new tag mag you will see the new kamikaze zip sp that cost him 6000-7000 and i know that is was closer to the 7000

20. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

how the fuck did this turn in to a 7 page argument? lolololololo