one less scooter tuning company in the uk

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Boost ya scoot, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Boost ya scoot

Boost ya scoot New Member

2. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Why talk about other peoples peds with nos?
    So if you say you can keep with the PM sprinter your saying you can do
    "11.90 seconds standing 1/4 mile hitting 104.68 mph"??

I dont think so.
    I mean come on ffs.
    The work Jeffro-180 has done him self is more creative than you lot.
    Dont get me wrong, the bikes you made were nice, but nothing special.
    By the looks of things, you've just seen a ped in a euro-mag
    Looked at each other and gone "oooooh I like that, I might copy it"

3. StEvO

StEvO Active Member

end of the day you are not tuners, you never were.
    the only knowledge you have is what you've read from scooterforum.net

and now your not even a parts shop anymore, your just a random kid waffling

so when you build this 'monster' of your's, we'd all love to see the dyno printout

4. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Now that deserves a pint.

5. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

yours saying you can do as good as profesionals which i highly doubt you will not beat pm tunings sprinter.
    and you can hardly spell if you cant do that i wouldnt trust you with any of my engines.
    and i bet your not far of 16 yourself judgeing by pics of you i wouldnt trust a young lad with one of my engines

6. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    Can we stop bitching about BYS please, althought i never did see the point of their company i do admire their spirit in this, their bikes did look good, who cares about dyno readouts anyway, the majority of scooterists ont his forum are from london, the chances of exceeding 40mph safely are remote.

7. Craig Earp

Craig Earp New Member

i aint no fanboy of scooter tuners but yes those might have a higher terminal speed but drag racing is all about the time down the strip, pm's sprinter not only holds the record for fastest quarter mile 11.90 secs @104.68 mph but they aso beat all of the competitors at the scooter weekend at hockenheim in 2006 over 150 meters with out any form of nitrous oxide injection now that takes some beating i would of thought?
    also to me they are the only company in the uk still developing new products for auto scooters for example there 360 pipes for 50/70cc there 70 kits and all for a reasnable price

8. Boost ya scoot

i am talking about other peoples scooters because they have got the same or close set up as the aerox is going to have

yer ok the pm tuning srinter won at the 2006 weekend but the times were smashed at the 2007 and they didn't use any nos. so ok they won at the 2006 but not the 2007

and no i am saying that we would keep up with the pm tunings sprinter in a 150meter sprint read the key words (KEEP UP)

and we are tuners.. we have tuned crank cases and clean cylinders up for customers. we are getting are own inlet spacers made for the aerox.. ok are other projects don't have max out engine but we have stil fitted new cranks, cylinder, ect to them and we have set them up...

9. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Whoh... not many people can do that ya know... you must be real talented

10. numanoid1704

numanoid1704 New Member

bys

bys,you tried,it didnt work out but fair play for trying.now what you need to do is go build this hyper scooter not only would this restore your credibility it would help to establish your reputation as well.good luck with it :D

11. numanoid1704

numanoid1704 New Member

wolfy mate im 42 and i cant do it :(

12. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Have you tried to? or tried an gave up?
    BYS if you say your a tuner, so you could give the same advice on porting/flowing as Minor or even graham bell?

13. numanoid1704

numanoid1704 New Member

gods

now your confusing tuners with gods of tuning :w00t:

14. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Re: gods

Hmm..... True.
    Buf if they cant give advice to some one on how to flow/scavange correctly then they will be talking out of their arse.

15. numanoid1704

numanoid1704 New Member

bys

yep,you got a point there :D

16. Boost ya scoot

iam not saying it is hard but some the tuning that i have seen on this fourm is not. the flow passage is way to big..

and i don't think i have seen any proper cylinder tuning on this forum.. ok we don't have the tools to change the port timing but we still clean the exhaust ports up and we did make the nrg port highter and wider

17. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

if thats all youve done then im sure minors work would piss all over your yours

chances are he can make a bike go as fast as one of your off the shelf tuning part packed bikes with nothing but a dremel and few tuning goodies

18. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172

19. StEvO

StEvO Active Member

now that is funny!

this little boy needs a reality check

20. Boost ya scoot

ok people we are not full on tuners but we are customizes.. but if we got the right tools that were ordered and are knowledge of wot needs to be done we could soon become tuners.. we know more than wot you lot think we do