on my jollys to college today.

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Cockers, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Cockers

Cockers I hate speedfights

So this morning I was on my way to college, when a jewsen van came tearing past me with trailer in tow.

I noticed the light fitting wobbling about on the back of the trailer it then came off bounced off the road, then my clocks, then my helmet! lucky visor was down or it would have been face!

Just wondering if I was to report this to company would anything be done one for the speed of this van and 2 its trailer assaulting me! ha!

I didn't fall off just a flinch and laugh but If it were to happen to someone less confident on the road than me it could have ended up an accident so maybe it could prompt regular safety checks or something

2. Burridge

Burridge Ambulance selfie King

Rides:
    MZ TS125 #swag
    Probably couldn't with no video evidence or damage :( I'd probably have laughed too though, after shatting myself.

My jollys on the way home from college today were sitting at some traffic lights in the rain, moaning to myself about it, when I see 2 girls walk into the road (it's a 3 lane road, it was rush hour) and one of them gets ran over, literally went arse over tit and was in the air. I was like o shit.

I was the only one who pulled over to see if she was okay, she was, just a hurt leg.
    Even so; Office boy in a Golf: 1. Dumb girl: 0.

3. Alex Barnes

Alex Barnes Active Member

personally id report it because that company has a duty of care to make sure there vans n all other equiptment r word worthy that r from there company if it had hit you in the eye you could have been seriously hurt and then you would be going through claims n compensastion bollocks its like if your scooters number plate was bouncing around n it flew of n hit a car they would be ringing the police n sending them to your door so personally if it was me i would report it but its upto you

scootzmadness likes this.