Oil light flashing and bike won't run properly

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by Max s, May 17, 2017.

1. Max s

Max s New Member

No I followed them for a few minutes called 999 and they say they can't deploy any units as it would be pointless as they aren't allowed to chase them as they had no helmets on. They say there is no proof to search the house so would need a warrant but can't help anymore at this time. Didn't want to approach them as it was me by myself and there was 2 cars full of them and the 2 on my moped

2. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

I'm shocked and don't know what to say to that! I wish you the best of luck getting it back any way

3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Make the names public?
    A brick through the window will help too. Even better if the brick hits the cunts and kills them...
    Ring the anti terror squad and report suspicious activity at that address..

4. aidenph

aidenph New Member

5. aidenph

aidenph New Member

Would like to know if the conversion wiring harness to change peugeot speedfight from simple cdi with oil pump controller unit to APHC1, is available in the UK. Alternatively the plug socket (8pin) that will connect to the APHC1 unit together with wiring diagram, for conversion.
    There is a combined complete conversion on the internet from Europe but at very high prices.
    Thanks for advise

6. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    I made this wiring diagram some time back, so show the electronic pump wiring. For some reason, Haynes missed this out.

Attached Files:

7. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Wahay:)
    Merlins back:cool: