nutters on scooters through central london

Discussion in 'Videos' started by StEvO, Apr 13, 2008.

1. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

meh , only live once , might as well make the most of it :pimp:

2. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    if u wanna b da best at wat ya do gotta b willingto pay the ultimate price and as its been said sod it you onli live once

3. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    X2

4. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

yeh i agree wiv purple an gary but at the same time if i was to ride to that extent it wouldnt be in central london in that much traffic.
    its alot quieter in saafend but is still busy enuf to be able to have fun like that :p
    alex i see wot ya mean mate but i know people that have been killed on scooters an bikes, by all means make the most of it but at the same time i wouldnt wanna die without tellin my missus an my brother that i love dem both.
    i had a nasty accident about 6 months ago down southend sea front,
    wearing just a t-shirt combined wiv doin 60ish on my runner an it wernt pretty, got tank slap an my t-shirt came up over my lid an i slid an rolled about 200yards down the shitty bumpy tarmac wiv the flesh on my back bein the onli thing slowin me down.
    An that was one hell of a wake-up call cos i was weaving thru traffic wen it happend.
    But fuck yeh, that does look bare jokes doin it in london :D

5. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Well yeah i find it really amusing in a Jackass kinda way but what i don't like about it is that people seem to categorise EVERY scooter rider as a berk after seeing this. It's no good as car drivers are a load of ignorant twats on the whole where bikers are concerned and this kind of insanity will only make more of them hate us and the ones who already do wanna kill us.

6. StEvO

StEvO Active Member

dont be silly, do your research before you moan.

do you know who made that vid?

Fastbikes. as in the people that ride around of spankin new 08 plate R1 company bikes , test ride the latest suzuki's etc for a living and then write abit of waffle for a magazine and get payed.

last time i checked you wernt valentino rossi so before you critize there riding /inteligence remember they will have been riding alot longer than you and therefore will no doubt be a much much better rider than you ffs

7. shiny red

shiny red New Member

best yet made me wanna move to london?brilliant wot a giggle :w00t:notice how the red runner was the quickist :bird:

8. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

Theres red Runners, and then theres shiny red runners ;)

9. jacksp

jacksp New Member

LOL how old are you? :msn1:

10. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

Jack, im 19, what are you inferring? youve got to be an old man to be smart? :confused:arc:

Stevo, fair does i made the wrong assumtion, but i couldnt give two shades of shit who was riding the bikes(no disrespect to you), if you seriously think that working for a magazine and having ridden alot of fast bikes makes that safe, then your not as intelligent as i thought.

Even if your a track day legend with 30+ years road riding experiance and really are the god of bikes, no amount of skill makes up for the lack of a car drivers skill (well maybe one or two on an open road but not 20+ in a built up area, they'l do and go as and where they please) its not hard to understand really is it, heavy traffic= angry car drivers nipping between lanes not using mirrors/being aware of bikes.

As a film, great...... as a reality, fucking stupid..... and you really must have nothing to live for to want to do that.

11. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

shut up whinging your moaning twat :bird:

nothing to live for ?

what is to live for ?

death is enevitable rather live me life having fun and risking stuff for addrenaline rush than been an old twat playing gold and bowls :bird:

12. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

The mind is like a parachute, works best open.....

Thats so stupidly stereotypical...... :msn1:

Fair doos :w00t:

Do what you want chap no skin off my nose, iv said all im gonna say.

13. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

why have a open mind and live in a dream world away from reality ?

everything is sterotyped and always will be.

will be if i smash into you :bird:

14. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

:confused:cratch: :confused:cratch: .........

:eh:

15. Gary C

Gary C New Member

kyle one day you will see what he means....everything he said is right! i too love risks,adrenaline blah blah... but i love my life a whole lot more!

16. Master_Davies

Master_Davies New Member

Even though this topic has been derailed I still think that was absolutely hilarious. Its 1 in the morning... my girlfriend is trying to sleep and i'm fucking cracking up watching this vid. I'm trying to hold it back so hard and laughing out loud, genuinely. 10/10 video.