NRG POWER SPEED&POWER ISSUE'S

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by NRG_JON_92, Jan 21, 2009.

1. adz452

adz452 Member

Rides:
    Vespa T5

im 6ft3 its normal lol

2. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Im 6ft1 and 10stone haha

Nice racing pipe, should've asked me id have GIVEN YOU my tecnigas if you buy me a breadcake

3. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

6ft1 and 10 stone :msn1:

eat some food !!!!!!

4. adz452

adz452 Member

Rides:
    Vespa T5
    yer im barely 10 stone lol.... fast metabolisim ftl :(

5. Vesta

Vesta New Member

haha kyle

I eat, alot... really. I used to be a porker when i was on these meds but past year or so like just been skinny :wtf:

Id rather have a fast metabolism then a slow en hah, weighed today at 9,13 at gym trying to put weight on :punk:

6. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

am just short of 6ft i think and am bout 12 stone 3 last time i checked i think.

stop going gym then if trying to out weight on or get some weight gain from the gym,

7. jon_w

jon_w New Member

DO NOT buy a tecnigas

buy a giannelli , zx or doppler and you will be happy with your performance then... tecnigas is utter trash and you will get bored of it quick.

8. NRG_JON_92

NRG_JON_92 New Member

Damn vesta i wish i had been on this site earlier :(

ive adjusted&cleaned my carbs she runs like a beauty still i think theres more speed in her

9. NRG_JON_92

NRG_JON_92 New Member

I know this sounds utterly effing stupid but can u change your metabolsm :confused:arc: im my weight maily because i was in a wheel chair for 4months and still recovering but im good now xD

10. jon_w

jon_w New Member

pleasepleaseplease dont get a tecnigas.. Leovince dont work particually well with these bikes either but they are much better than tecnigas pipes

Giannelli doppler or zx and your sorted

Giannelli reverse sounds really good with these engines and give a lot of performance.. the doppler s3r is a good performer but makes its peak power higher up in the rev range so it might not be good on your crank bearings.. and the leovince zx is an all rounder.. leovince pipes tend to snap more but they look pretty good

11. NRG_JON_92

NRG_JON_92 New Member

Well ive been looking for them exhausts but the tecnigas is cheap and local for me (by cheap i mean just over £100)
    plus most of my ped friends have them and they seem to do a good job sorry mate

12. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Seriously mate there shite, ive got 2 NRG's one with a laser x pro one with a doppler both sound look and go mint.

Going from tecnigas to doppler made my ped so much faster..

13. NRG_JON_92

NRG_JON_92 New Member

any idea's where i can get one cheap and maybe in yorkshire? (pref)

14. jon_w

jon_w New Member

Leovince TT for £80 will do the job ;) Give it a coat of black vht spray (or spray it with wd40 after every journey) so it doesnt rust up as these exhausts are prone for that..

Only get that though if you are really stripped for cash.. the other pre mentioned pipes like the giannelli reverse and the doppler s3r are more expensive but better pipes..

TT will do a lot better than a tecnishite though mate.. to be honest you could get the giannelli extra.. these pipes really perform well for a £90 pipe but the only problem is that the silencer falls to bits.. the reverse is better on quality but more on price

15. NRG_JON_92

NRG_JON_92 New Member

doppler sounds good where can i get one from?

are you selling a good pipe id come to collect :)

16. jon_w

jon_w New Member

Doppler will kill your engine with its high rpm ;) but they sound pretty good and im sure vesta will tell you how they perform

thing is a doppler chrome is like £127 from www.donotlink-pedstop.com .. giannelli reverse would be £117 and the leovince TT is like £80.

17. NRG_JON_92

NRG_JON_92 New Member

ahhh i dont like the sound of that "KILL" kill my engine :wtf: hahah.

gianelli sounds nice :pimp: ill check on that site xD

18. NRG_JON_92

NRG_JON_92 New Member

[​IMG]

do you guys think this will be okay?

19. jon_w

jon_w New Member

Well ive had new crank bearings on mine (10,000 miles :msn1: ) and thats with a giannelli reverse.. the doppler revs about 1,000rpm higher when accelerating (maybe more when topping out depending on roller setup) and with standard bearings thats hellofalot of rpm to deal with :msn1:

you wont find a giannelli reverse on donotlink pedstop.. try http://beedspeed.com/product_info.php/products_id/4866

20. jon_w

jon_w New Member

NO! Thats a giannelli next i believe.. they arent anything like the reverse