nrg mc2 new :P

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by antos, Feb 19, 2009.

1. antos

antos New Member

nope i just want to purchase the polini sport ac which costs less 50 than the lc

i would go for airsal which can push up to 12 but i dont know how reliable it is im looking for max 150Euros kit which means 140 pounds ...i've been looking d.r ,top perf.,airsal, bla bla and ofcourse polini but i dunno if any of these is reliable except polini i mean reliable to use EVERYDAY

2. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    t6 is a good kit for a cheapo...

btw quoted power on these ktis are with a flowed/matched kit.. 12 bhp on an unmodded case is laughable LOLOL

cheap kits mean cheap rings and piston..spend more now, spend less later.. reliability comes from prior planning and outlay... why does nobody get this, you cheap out, it blows up quicker, tunning isnt bargain hunt, you can afford it or you cant and from the sounds of it you cant

3. antos

antos New Member

minor if i wanted to TUNE i wouldnt mess with scoots i would go for mopeds yes there are bikes that you dont have there for sale that Greece is the only country that imports bikes like YAMAHA Z 125 standard 2 stroke 6 gears with clutch 18bhp can be bored to 60.5 and push crazy torques .

your topic is so true and i admit that .. :tup: maybe my fault to ask

im messing with scoots for fun ...if i wanted power i would go for other things like RD

friendly always...

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ok, stick with a good quality iron kit and a low revving pipe (leo tt) wont be anything special, but will me usable reliable power, especially in a hot climate like your's

5. antos

antos New Member

guyz i want to replace the stock filter with a new one ,different than the stock one but i dont know if there is any "connector" i would say i dunno for the stock carb 12.5 any idea?? Thanks a lot

6. Vesta

Vesta New Member

the intake is the same size on the 12's as the 17.5's so getting a filter wont be a problem

7. antos

antos New Member

bro i mean the thing between the filter and the carb :/

8. bait

bait Active Member

the bit of rubber tube that joins carb to airbox?
    you dont need it if your on about what i think you are just bin it and stick a filter str8 onto the carb

9. antos

antos New Member

thank you bait :D

10. antos

antos New Member

So guyz i got a new problem everything standard on the mc2 and i go smoothly for about a distance of 5-6 kms then the bike dies slowly imagine putting ur hand to the exhaust the same thing it dies and then i need 29234925892345 kickstarts to get it back to work for another 5 kms i run the standard carb (delorto 12mm) any ideas? :blackeye:

11. antos

antos New Member

no one knows ? :O

12. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    rollers are too heavy

13. antos

antos New Member

Guyz Today i realized that the plastic tube that connects from the tank to the carb to provide gas wont give fuel to the carb it doesnt provide fuel to the carb whats wrong?

14. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    it does when theres vacumm applied to the fuel tap.. there are 2 pipes comming from the tank, one is the fuel feed, the other is the vac pipe (once the engine is running vacumm from the inlet/carb will open the fuel tap letting the float refill)

your rollers are too heavy for an open filter.

15. antos

antos New Member

but mate my bike is standard with 6.1 rollers :confused:hock: and malossi kevlar belt i removed the stock and fitted the 6.1 there wasnt a problem for a long time and now it does this :(

16. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    so you have a STOCK bike, youve fitted a filter ONLY and now it wont run right? me thinks you fucked the jetting and the piston is dead.

heres an idea. dont run filters on stock bikes. they LOOSE power (dont belive the nonsence you read in car mags, filters DONT add ANY performance)

17. antos

antos New Member

You are definately right mate thanks for the reply and for the help