nrg front lights help

Discussion in 'Visual Modifications' started by gregzzz, Jun 7, 2009.

1. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    my full beam are shit i have an 01 nrg mc3 and its sooo dim what bulbs do i need to buy to make it bright! so i can actually see :rofl:

2. antos

antos New Member

bro i got an mc2 i guess the system is the same i got those "halogen'' bulbs they f**ed my system they melted the bases and i bought one from CZYNRG use whatever bulbs u want NOT THESE HALOGEN SHIT they made me buy a new system ....

3. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    :confused:cratch: so what bulbs would fit it its like a 12/10 system or some shit and i don't think i can get bulbs that are that bright for the system, so maybe a whole new LED system might be in the making :thumbsup:

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    its the bulbs themselves that are shit.... ive just done a set of nrg lights with a typhoon bulb.. took alot of cutting/aryldite to get it together/working/passable on the mot but ye nice an bright now.. my typh light is shit (ful beam is bust and i cba changing the bulb, its a 50) so much so on dark roads my clocks are lighter than the road... literally cant see anything but a vuage white line. its only when your on unlit roads you realize how shit scoot lights are...

5. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    well after searchign around im limited to the bulbs i can get, with friends who own scooter shops of my dads i guess i could ask about the typh lights.. my dad tested the battery and the lights and their fine giving out correct current or somthing my dad said

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ye, there made for round town at 30mph... dont need good lights for that. who in there right mind uses a MOPED for nighttime backropad riding? LOL (yes that would be me)

if there were more nrg's about id produce this light unit.... waste of time tho for the ammount out there/. can just swap out the front pan for typhoon and run a real halogen headlight conversion (looks the tits anyway)