Hi I'm quite new to scooters and have bought a 98 Gilera Stalker to do up as a project. My friend has a piaggio nrg 70cc bore kit (barrel piston head) and I just wanted to find out if this would fit my stalker before i hand over any cash.
Also the stalker is hitting about 25mph top speed (why i got it so cheap) it has had the variator washer removed, gianelli pipe, 76 jet, tnt air filter, new drive belt, 5.5g variator rollers. I have a brand new clutch with race springs and a polini torque spring to go in. Will this make any difference or does any1 know another reason why its top speed is so low.
thanks a lot
Also the stalker is hitting about 25mph top speed (why i got it so cheap) it has had the variator washer removed, gianelli pipe, 76 jet, tnt air filter, new drive belt, 5.5g variator rollers. I have a brand new clutch with race springs and a polini torque spring to go in. Will this make any difference or does any1 know another reason why its top speed is so low.
thanks a lot
