Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Newbie Scooter Hunting

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by thundercloud, 16 Jul 2013
thundercloud#1
Just completed my CBT and now on the hunt for a 125cc Scooter. Being new to scootering I am not that clued up and wondered if anyone could comment on my choice of Scooters I am considering.

I am planning on mainly using it for a 16 mile round trip commute between towns 5 days a week.

Piaggio Fly 125
Yamaha Vity XC125E
Yamaha NXC125 Cygnusx

Thanks,
James
MARSH#2
Any of those scooters will be fine for what you want it for.

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Quick Help with Rollers/Variator3 replies27 Jul 2013
electric start12 replies26 Jul 2013
want something different0 replies26 Jul 2013
Serious answers from as many people as possible46 replies26 Jul 2013
Can you run a moped on vegetable oil?2 replies25 Jul 2013
De-Restricting6 replies25 Jul 2013
How much would I get?2 replies25 Jul 2013
Aerox R Exhaust system1 replies25 Jul 2013
Where can I find this?4 replies24 Jul 2013
Switchgears0 replies24 Jul 2013