New stage6 70cc kit 'streetrace'

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by eddiesmith, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    lol minor, and na not free eski, a mate wants it 4 40 quid haha mug dun like 5000 ragged miles :w00t:

2. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    got the kit on along with 21mm dellorto but trouble is the bike just splutters like fuck and doesnt really go anywhere, splutters more the more you throttle it if you get me,carbs got 92 mj and a gay and N filter,not sure where to go with it, kits brilliant though started first time and ticked over like a rolex :D any ideas???

dec

3. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

probs need to drop rollers abit more from the other kit.

sounds like all jetting is off.

have a look at the plug see what that is saying.

4. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    yea was thining jetting mate maybe too big??and im running 3.7s surely these are light enough???

5. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

i havent a clue about the aerox rollers tbh.

but sound slike jetting.

just whip the plug out see what thats like.

and if you think its rich just whip the air box cover off and if it runs better is defo rich. just have a play.

also have a little read of minor carb guide is really good.

6. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    id go for mallossi or polini

7. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    leave the carb alone, if ti was workin fine with an iron kit drop the roller weight.. (surely is not a term used in tunning, experimentation and eleimination rather than ignoring is tho)

will be more power, so will need lighter rollers. simple really. if however it is jetting it couldent have been anywhere neer close for the iron kit as it should run, its a ported equivalant. never had a bike plain not run after porting it.. they have needed a tweak here an there but always ridable if its a single part swap iron for iron..

8. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    well i had 2extreme barrel with a 12.5mm carb then fitted a stage 6 kit with a 21mm dellorto all at once, the bike splutters and is sluggish to fuck till bout 20mph then goes mental and dies again at about 45-50mph i think rollers are fine but jetting is too big, i put a polini donkey dick filter on it and its better but still spluttering and bogging??