Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Neos 4t derestricted top speed

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by scubabiker, 7 Feb 2014
scubabiker#1
Today I derestricted a 4t neos (polini vario) just thought I would post the results, so here.
Standard 45kmh
With polini vario 77kmh both downhill, the new aerox is the same motor so expect the same results
turbovetto#2
4t. Oh dear oh dear oh dear..........
Do you know when they intend to phase out the 2 stroke motor?
scubabiker#3
I give it 2 years, you cant buy the tzr new anymore, I suspect they will make a jog 4t next year. Im sure that 4t motor can make some decent power, they are heavily restricted by the ecu, but we cant legally derestrict the ecu as we would get a massive fine!

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

RESPRAY8 replies13 Feb 2014
blown over scooter3 replies13 Feb 2014
Best Cheap Speedo0 replies12 Feb 2014
Power loss0 replies10 Feb 2014
tuning a hexagon lxt 1803 replies9 Feb 2014
Why did he try to slow Down to close11 replies8 Feb 2014
weak spark ?3 replies8 Feb 2014
TKR '307 WRC Rally Victories' Edition - change of artwork?6 replies6 Feb 2014
Bike Cover3 replies6 Feb 2014
Peugeot Speedfight 3 Darkside6 replies5 Feb 2014