NEED SERIOUS HELP :(

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by Ross1308, Sep 3, 2008.

1. splashout

splashout New Member

lol i live in swansea i would of done it for some dollar

2. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

Lol, could of said like last week lol

3. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

my ped ran fine with just a zx and 4.5g rollers. tbh you dont NEED to upjet but people advise it. get a set of malossi rollers. 4.2g should run fine. and put the stock jet back in.
    your peds new ffs mines on 22000 km wohooooo :w00t:

4. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

Lol, i was told that it needed upjetting, i had 4.3g rollers in there and stock clutch springs and its acceleration was SHITEEE, So i got it upjetted, acceleration was a little better still shit and it bogged like fuck, so now my bike is at a shop where the people actually know what there on about and do performance tuning should get it back tomorrow, they said on the phone "i can guarantee your bike will be running fine when it leaves us"

5. Crana

Crana Active Member

Good god its been round the world and back :p

6. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

Lol i said to him on MSN, when he told me how many miles was on the clock 6 months ago i said Do you ever sleep :wtf:

7. Crana

Crana Active Member

I done like 5000miles on my aerox just over 4 and a bit months xD

8. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

Thanks for your help guys, got it back earlier today and it feels like a different ped, runs much nicer now, no bogging or spluttering, pulls like a dream, feels so much more powerfull :), The guy said the jetting was fucked up and the mixture was fucked lol

Ross

9. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    ryt, now you got it sorted, LEAVE IT. and never go to getspeed again, they sound like complete wankers.

10. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

Agreed :rofl: