NEED SERIOUS HELP :(

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by Ross1308, Sep 3, 2008.

1. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    im sorry i shall bow down. ow i thort it was bogging? thus ur not going anyware fast. and i garuntee ur getting 45 real speed on the road max! so :bird:

ur such a twat u realy r,

MUMMYS BOI

2. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

yeah you have read right, but after the hill it wont pick up again

3. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

Not even gonna bother arguing with you anymore

4. Crana

Crana Active Member

Dyno speed is totaly diffrernt to real speed

5. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

yeah nabeels bike did 120 on the dyno

90somthing real speed. on this sheet

6. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Seriously now, take it back and leave it there until they fucking sort it.
    You obviously dont have big enough bollox to go in there and create merry fucking hell for them.
    If your not bothered about the money there is a great shop my way called Kegra (piaggio dealer) that would absoloutly love to spank your ass to jet your bike....
    But it would be jetted correctly.
    If you don't take it back in and kick off then like DYS said....
    All I have to say on this matter is....

Aerox owner.......

7. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

Yeah i agree with that, thats why i said on the Dyno, gonna take it for a run now and let you knwo exactly what happens so i can get to the bottom of it

8. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

tbh mate

if you leave it a few days before you go back

there gunna think youv'e twinkled with it ....

just go back and say OI you cunts

youv'e F*cked my bike up

now fix the facker ......

9. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

mate, instead or tryin to sort it yourself just dont pay with it and give it to them unitll they sort it :)

10. Crana

Crana Active Member

I used to be an aerox owner and I would never taken my bike to get the jets sorted by someone else.... He must be a rich aerox owner

Fly into the garage one the back wheel and demand the bike to be sorted there and then and explain that you're smarter then the avarge aerox owner and they might do it right this time!

11. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

i am taking it back to em when i get the jets, they know that

12. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Why the hell is this 4 pages of crap.

They wrongly setup your bike plain and simple. Jets should never be drilled or filed they should only be replaced with different sizes. So in an ideal world you should take it back and tell them to sort it with the right parts or you should demand a refund.

Now if you don't/can't/etc want to do that then read up on both http://www.scootershack.co.uk/rollerguide.html and http://www.scootershack.co.uk/carbguide.html

Some people seem to think that all roller weights are interchangeable between different engines when this is not true. You should only be taking advice from people with minarelli engines as both Piaggio and Peugeot run quite different roller weights.

13. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

Ok ive ordered the jets cause they dont stock Gurtner Jets cause there cunts, i just rang them now and said ive ordered them they said bring it back when the jets arrive and they will Set the carb up again and go from there

14. numanoid1704

numanoid1704 New Member

jets

sounds like they dont know what there doing,if they dont sort it out next time threaten small claims court

15. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

There refusing to refund the money cause i changed the variator once the work was done yet thats what they told me to do, Fuck it, ive rang another place a pro garage who deal with hundreds of motorbikes, scooters, quads each day and performance tune them everyday they said they can guarantee it will go away from there running perfectly, Anyway Thank you for your help Guys (y) Top lads

16. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    you gave in and got bumloved by a shit garage, put the old variator in and say there you go, now fix it, at the end of the day, the variator is a direct swap back, so if its still broke with the old variator on there, its their fault.

17. Crana

Crana Active Member

How much did you pay them?

18. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

i think he said £80 :(

19. Crana

Crana Active Member

Ur joking? :confused: I would have done it for 5quid lol

20. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

Yeah the fucking twats, but like i said the money dosnt matter to me (i know it sounds stupid and yeah i know think what i could of bought with that £80) I dont care i have a £2,000 which is running right £80 can go fuck its self, once its working then ill work a little mor eon getting my money back and i have a job which pays well so im not to fussed.