my zip sp got robbed last night.

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by rideorcollide, May 28, 2008.

1. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    last night three boys on runners robbed my bike.
    1 of them was on a blue and black 180/172 with a blue pm59 and chrome renthals (hes always at ace cafe doing wheelies)
    there was a red 172/180 who always goes to ace aswell the runner with the piggialli panels and a red pm59
    and the sick blue and black runner that i know everyone that goes to ace has seen

all of these three cunts and 1 of their boys robbed me for my bike if anyone hears anything about a red zip sp 70 with a curly pm pipe please let me know. i was out till 5 in the morning lookin for it last night

2. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Fuck me mate, I know how you feel.

Well it's good that you remember the bikes and know they go ace, there's a start. Good luck with finding it.

How did it happen if you don't mind me asking.

Not really much you can do in these situations is there.

3. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    the group of boys ive been with the last few times at ace ????

4. rideorcollide

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    yhyh it was sum of them, i thought the brehs were kl because last time wen sum1 was tryin 2 take my bike they came 2 back me. but yday my m8s airbox dropped off and i was going back to get it when i jus saw them in b&q car park down the a40 so i stopped to chat 2 them and c what was goin on init, and like a dickhead i let 1 of them have a go coz there was a scrambler there that he was sittin on and sayin it was his so i thought he aint gonna go out the carpark and duss, and 1 of the others was sayin his ped cut out thats why they were there so i also thought that he wasnt goin anywhere either and then when i let the guy have a go they all just pushed the broken runner and went flyin down the a40 thats when i realised that it wasnt his scrambler.

5. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    just made a few calls monthign as yet seems everyones keeping quiet, but waiting for a few people to get back to me.

6. rideorcollide

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    kl jj youre the man

7. jacksp

jacksp New Member

so you let someone on your ped that you didnt know?? 'cos you thought they were 'kl'.

:confused:cratch:

8. rideorcollide

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    yh it was a dumb thing to do i know but i dnt need people tellin me that all day i obviously know it was stupid now

9. connor

connor Active Member

im pretty tight with one of there olders i just asked him an he said they havent told him yet but as soon as he finds out he will have a word

10. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Bunch of thieving fucks mate. Hope you get your ped back.
    Well now you know what peds they have and where they go. You can wait for them at ace now ;) if you catch my drift?

11. MarksSpeedfight2

MarksSpeedfight2 Member

good luck with finding it m8,
    any recent pics of it?

12. cranky

cranky New Member

BAAASTTTARDS !

Sorry I can't help much - bein at the other end o the country.

Just hope that you get the shites that got yer scoot an give em a good kickin.

I know what its like havin scoots nicked - and one attempt when me scoot was fixed to a ground anchor......wankers !!!!

Lets hope all of your mates on 'Scootershack' (Southern Branch !) can help you out......

13. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
  14. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    yeah that is his bike in the background but its alright becasue thats his mate infront

15. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    oh, ok, thought i was onto something there. once again hope you get your bike back mate, we all know how it feels.

16. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

sorry to hear about that bruv, u wana take a claw hammer to every single one of ther thieving fuck fingers lol u rekon u will ever see it again?
    i'd keep an eye out on gumtree and ebay if i wer u, cos its genna be in bits now most likely. hope alls well tho.
    :w00t: That red runner on gumtree is wolffys old one.
    Anybody know the kid sellin it? is it realli a 52plate?

17. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    Ive seen a 172 black and blue runner in my area with a pm59 :unsure:

Not sure if thats the guy your looking for tho, Seen him quite a few times aswell.

18. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Haha yeah LMAO

When I swapped it, it was on a"X" plate
    Think dos has it now??

19. rideorcollide

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    yh my boy dos has it now but he got it with that plate on it.

and yh the boy on the black n blue runner probly is the one, ive seen him around before a few times... been out all day searching for them, i found out that the one on the blue runner is called ben and he lives in white city so im just gonna keep lookin. does anyone know white city and sheperds bush well??

20. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    Well i see the blue and black runner in Harrow/ Harrow wealdstone/ Harrow weald all the time :unsure: HE is a bit quick for me to catch him lol

BTW they have probably started striping the bike now :'(