my vision re-build

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by hairyjim, Jul 12, 2013.

1. hairyjim

hairyjim To be repaired, restored.i hope.

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    whoo hoo.finally got the wiring wrapped in black and sprayed the front panel and front guard in matt black rattle can as an under-coat..few runs but ile rub them out after its dried and give it another shot later on in the build,then get some gloss black to do the final top coat when all the panels are done ready..its in the shed now and getting much more attention..her in doors is happier too as its not in the way of cutting the grass..just gotta move the tent now..

2. supraking

supraking Well-Known Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX125
    haha, its always good when there happier :)

scootzmadness likes this.
  3. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    i doesnt have that issue. ahh the single life :D
    jokes. my mum puts a stop to most of my fun now :(

4. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    not part of the vision build but thought ide put it here cos its easier...done my roma plug and its running again.dont know if thats a good thing or not!!!.dont know how long its gonna last cos i aint been out for a blatt yet..rather have it in the garden working than think about pushing it again..been reading ped parts blogs and deffo need to get my act together and ring them...could be an expensive phone call if do what i think their gonna say i should do...need a new carb for sure but along with that the pipe needs changing for best results..need more power but has to stay as a 50 till i do a cbt and by the time its all done ...cost more than a 125 and wont be as powerful...or give up on the chinkey and do a power job on the vision...that i can do a woop arse tune on and stay as 50 and still beat the chink on speed and power and can still stay legal riding on my car licence..dilemas..

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  5. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    just a few updates to keep interest in the post(if anyone is following)well ive done the carb on the roma and it runs ok..not a complete success but it dont cut out on tick over any more..coughs a bit on full throttle but i think its water in the air filter problems...done a bit more rattle can matt black spraying on the vision and rubbed down the front guard for another gloss coat later..thats it...no pictures...yet..only black panels...nothing to see..off you go..byeee till next time

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  6. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Male version of childbirth,ha ha ha. :D .