Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

MY SR50 NEEED TO SUM TUNIN TO IT ANY IDEAS ??

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by LewiSR, 18 Dec 2007
LewiSR#1
YE IM JUST WONDERING WHAT THE BEST PARTS I CAN GET FOR MY SR50 TO TAKE IT TO A 70CC AND THE ROUGH COST OF IT ALL?
Its a 2007 model. I no fuk all about peds gona b honest so dnt wna get riped of.
The General#2
Well your going to want a 70cc kit of some sort, I suggest a sport setup which can be found here: http://www.scootershack.co.uk/budget50guide.html

More threads in Scooter Tuning

Laser X Pro - what needs doing?11 replies21 Dec 2007
big bore kits, is it worth the cost28 replies21 Dec 2007
reliable crank shaft13 replies20 Dec 2007
2006 aerox 50cc jet sizes3 replies18 Dec 2007
sito exhaust10 replies18 Dec 2007
DMP plastics2 replies17 Dec 2007
speed19 replies17 Dec 2007
Carb4 replies17 Dec 2007
performance CDI for aerox?5 replies16 Dec 2007
jet size5 replies15 Dec 2007