Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

My scooter was stolen :(

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by karent, 26 Aug 2008
karent#1
This is my Honda SES Dylan 125. I bought it Monday 18th August and it was stolen from outside my house in SE London on Saturday 23rd August.

The reg plate is LC55 FRZ. Please keep an eye out for it! Thanks.

WOLFFY#2
Thieving bastards.
Hope you find it mate, or at least the people that did it.
You didn't even have it a month :(
karent#3
Cheers mate!

Yeah I hope they die quite soon in a horrible way!

I didn't even have it a week!
m1ck_t#4
hope you get it back fella, cunts that niked it should be hanged :rtfm:
CrazyJames#5
Where bouts in SE London are u??? I will keep my eyes open for it, i had my bike stolen aswell, i dont fink SE london is a gd place 2 own a ped
Concept#6
Dont think any part of london is good to own a scoot in terms of theft. Saying that plenty of other parts of the UK have it the same.

Do you normally park like that in the road?
Chain around the wheel?
Locked to anything immovable?
RojAEROX#7
fucking hell thats shockin. hopefully youll see it around. hopefully it wasnt just ragged then ditched/set fire
karent#8
Yeah it was kept with the lock around the wheel. It was cut clean through, so even if it was locked to something immovable they'd still have had it away.

I'm in Brockley! There's a lot of bikes around here so I assumed mine would be safe, but some c**t obviously had other ideas!
Concept#9
Thats horrible to hear. I guess theres no avoiding it?

Keep an eye out for places selling parts for this scoot. ?

Dont let it put you off though, keep your chin up!
Dann#10
I still think if you park on the road constantly, use a bike cover so people can't see the bike, front disk lock, chain through back wheel and a alarm..

by the time they take the cover off the alarm should been ringing, and the theives will be off then at least your bike is there..

I could never leave my bike like that every day though it is asking to be nicked... surely you have a front garden or garage or something?


Sorry to hear though mate, i had my dragster nicked in the same sort of circumstances and insurance didn't pay out a penny :( good luck getting it back

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

put oil in the petrol tank11 replies31 Aug 2008
Sign The Petition11 replies30 Aug 2008
New Pipe, Rollers, De-restrict variator = SLOWER30 replies30 Aug 2008
broke something bad3 replies30 Aug 2008
does anybody know anywere i can mot my ped wit my pm 5917 replies29 Aug 2008
sold the drag17 replies28 Aug 2008
wheres the bike breakers in twickenham.....8 replies28 Aug 2008
legal to bore to a 70cc?2 replies28 Aug 2008
1727 replies27 Aug 2008
aerox reedblock compatibility0 replies27 Aug 2008