My Piaggio Typhoon 183.

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by tErr0, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Take it your asking me, as a few people call me j ;) (gonna look like a right arse if you aint)

I think it was the day of ASS 2006? and he was broken down at the side of the road and sh0x almost killed me slamming his brakes on infront of me lol, didn't realise till couple seconds later that it was Nick with his black typh. Couldn't turn around as it was a dual carriageway :rofl:

2. james

james Member

I broke down on the side of the road just down the A406 i think it was..??? And that was at ASS 2006!

Did some one else brake down that day on a typh aswell on that road i swear to god that road is jinxed seen so many scooters pulled up on the side of that road over the years?

3. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Yeah, Nick was on the side of the road too, didn't know you was :rofl:

What was you riding down there? Might of seen ya, that's when I took the flip paint runner ;)

4. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Was 2007 i broke down on. Didn't feel like riding to 2006 on my own on my 50.

5. james

james Member

Was there on the castrol texas looking typhoon

Yeah i remember that day well it was on a sunday and i was booked in at PSN the next morning to get the typh tuned up more.

Just after i left ace i was blasting down that main A-road when the spark plug came loose and flew out the head of the 172 it was FU*KED big time have no idea how it got like that maybe blasting everyware in london on at the time was a 25bhp+ typhoon killed it?

But saying that i noticed that the bike was not runing right on the way there really i should have just turned back on the way to ace then i would have had no problems and then having to wait 2 hours to get picked up :(

I think ASS 2006 was the last ever decent ace cafe meet... Ever since it's been crap will never be the same again....What they need to do is get chelsea bridge up and runing again even if it was a meet for bigger bikes..The last friday of the month down there was buzzing even more so if it was a bank holiday weekend :punk:

Was down there week in week out from say 1997+ you always had a good few scooter passing through and never no real trouble as everyone sort of knew each other.

6. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

You sure :confused: I would of been on the standard 180 if I did but I can't remember :(

I don't remember your typh james, might be in pics I got from that day.

Yeah 06 was really good, it's going to be crap next year I reckon too :(

7. Miyo

Miyo New Member

omg lolol

sex for my eyes...

8. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    can i have a go on it?

9. james

james Member

Bling Bling very nice...Got to be one of the best typh's around easy well i dont think i have seen one cleaner!

Ware is the gold pm bracket you need that there to break it up a little colour wise maybe even get it polished or cromed... To much black need some thing there to break it up just a little i think?

10. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    nah t3rr0 thinks hes night rider. shiny (aka and ped blacksmith) has got the bracket. it would look better black or crome like you surrgested james, the gold looks odd because there aint shit else that colour on there

11. tErr0

Bracket is going shiny black as i think it would be the best fit. Got the polished parts and matt next to it to give it some contrast.

Worked out i couldn't polish it as it's a pain in the arse if i ever need to buff it up (bloody PM's on typhoons not going on easy) and if it was chromed it would look out of place. Chrome has a different look to polishing and i haven't got anything else chromed on my bike.

12. shiny red

shiny red New Member

better get the bracket back to ya asap :emb:

13. bait

bait Active Member

exhaust

evry one is probly gna wna stone me or sumin 4 asking but do runner 125 exhausts fit typhoon 125 engines? im starting a project on my written off sr and i want a sports exhaust however there is a limited market for aprillia sr 125s
    btw i think the typh looks good looks like you put lots of time and effort into it well done

14. tErr0

Use the search.

15. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

Hey Terro isnt it about time we saw some piccys of your other scoots i keep
    hearing about :D

even if they arent to this typhs std (very few scooters are) ;)

But im still curious to see them terro, dont hold out on us like that :pimp:

16. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

only important people get to here bout them..... LOL

17. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

I am important ;)

18. abz

abz Member

i know i am lol :D

19. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

lol yer im important too!!!