my ped has been seized by the police.

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Aerox-lad, Mar 29, 2008.

1. foster

foster New Member

who would be that retarded to over take the police, i wouldnt even do it in a car. and im guessing your mate was doing it to show off

yer m8 jst ova tuk the busyies yesterday m8

:w00t: only joking

2. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

which part of the country you from Aerox lad??

sounds like they are haveing a crackdown or something :msn1:

3. NJH

NJH New Member

i agree with capri dave...havnt you noticed the police dont care around here :p

4. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

Wiltshire. i was meant to get it today however the section 165 release form wasnt sent to the impound. im going to speak to the officer later im not happy lol! :w00t:

5. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    yes dave they are clamping down, there pulling every ped they see and finding any excuse to take it or fine you and laurence he didnt overtake police u gullible kid :p he was crusing at 50 and an unmarked car got him and also it isnt gettin crushed hes getting it back in bits on the condition that it stays in bits and is sold as seen lol

6. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

im gonna be asking him for spares then!!

7. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

never heard of anything like this up our end of the country :D

kids flying around every where up here, no one bats an eye lid :pimp:

8. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

you from west midlands too NJH ???

9. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

well hopefully ill get my ped back today if the police put their act together. i phoned devizes higher which is basically an impound for all you that dont know. and they said its been seized under a section 165 and for a pipe. app i have to pay 105 plus 12 a day storage for the section 165. however the officers never issued a 165 release form to either me or the impound. i was also told by both officers that there would be no charges involved apart from my fine and the 3 points. not happy at all.

10. NJH

NJH New Member

capri dave: im from cov.

someone i know borrowed someones scooter, no license, insurance, tax, mot, not even his bike, didnt even wear gloves, police were around, looked at him ridin like a complete twat, didnt even care LOL

11. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

yeah pretty relaxed in cov to be honest :D

probably an Area car...they dont know shit about peds...its the traffic cops you gotta watch out for !!

probably wont be too long untill they start doing checks countrywide though :confused:arc:

12. Crana

Crana Active Member

I got stopped by a T5 and he was only interested in my L's same for the normal police... bet theres one pig that knows a thing or two about peds out there tho :p

13. jennings1992

jennings1992 New Member

the only thing they care about in cov is that your not actually speeding so they dont mind if your doin 50 on a a road aslong as you dont start doin 50 down your adverage street. iv never had any problems with them :)

14. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

yeah same as really...never get bothered myself :D

Theres quite a few coventry, Bedworth and Nuneaton lads on this forum now!!!

I used to be the only one 7 or 8 months ago :D

15. newbold-runner

newbold-runner New Member

my brothers mate used to ride round notts with a 172 nrg registed as 50 and the only thing they said to him when he got pulled over was whys your exhaust so big (scorp) and his answer was its a 125 look alike lmao and he got away with that :w00t:

16. StEvO

StEvO Active Member

i must be retarded then?
    overtake police when there slowing me down just like any other car?
    i no how to ride and ride safely, so why would overtaking a car warrant being pulled over?
    its stupid kids raggin 50's that get pulled over for speeding

17. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

i got my ped back. all i had to do was pick it up from the impound place. i wasnrt charged anything. but its nt running so well with a sweatty pipe nad 4.5 g rollers. my other set are 6s but theyr bit flat. do you reckon i should put standard set in?

18. NJH

NJH New Member

you've come off lightly tbh mate,

if they said this isnt isnt standard, id just be like, my origional one broke, i searched this on the internet, saw it was e marked and thought it was legal.

erm, the standard weight in mine was 6.5, and ive got 5.0s in atm with a standard but going lighter still, whats it like with a 4.5's in ?

19. brettass*nrg*

brettass*nrg* New Member

the police bikes them fellas know a thing or to about bikes!! when i was on my bike he was telling me this and that needs to be done and that aint whright he didont say nefing about my gianelli pipe tho he realised no tax tho lol i got away with it tho cause i acted dopey and said i didnt know it needed tax lol!! a few others off here was there when it happend lol!!

20. superped

superped New Member

Rides:
    italjet dragster 172
    bike seizures are a real problem around here
    most of them are took because police see them going faster than cars so they take them for examination
    its hapend to a freind of mine
    he got it back they told him to take all the performance parts of it have it back to standards and they wont press charges :rtfm: fuking cunts