my ped has been seized by the police.

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Aerox-lad, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

na i should be getting it back wednesday or thursday time. ill post a topic to update u all!

2. Crana

Crana Active Member

Don't be speeding when you get it back :nerd:

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    HAH id wait to see if they take your licence off you first.. speeding is 3 points and no mot is 3 points, no insurance can be at there discression but it wont be good..will probably have to pay to recover it aswell (sometimes they just keep it in the station carpark tho#)

4. Crana

Crana Active Member

Its 6 point to get banned in the first few years of driving right?

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    12 points on a provisional... belive they remove upto 5 when you pass and give you a 6 limit..

6. Vap0ur

Vap0ur New Member

im 100% sure its 6 points on a provo?, then 2 years on a full license, after those 2 years u can have 12 points.

7. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

For the millionth time no. You can get up too 12 on a provisional. It might take a bit of begging in court but you can.

8. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    all i can say is that they were wrong to take your bike, explain that you've been rear ended twice when the bike was restricted to 30mph and the drivers drove off so you de-restricted it to make it safer for you.

9. NJH

NJH New Member

lol, when i got my insurance, we just acted stupid, my dad said, i dont tknow anything about mopeds, i dont know if its been modified or derestricted or anything, they said it shouldnt matter, so ill just use that against them :p

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    hmm, like to see "my dad said it doesent matter" stand up in court.. can look at it however you want, you were riding a bike unlicenced with no docs..

11. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

if you get 6 points on a provisional you have to retake the cbt before you can drive again , then if u get another 6 (so 12) its a ban

12. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

13. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

thats wat my cbt instructer told me anyway , i jus tpresumed he wasnt an idiot , i was wrong lol

14. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

i am getting my ped back today. i got 3 points and 60 quid fine but i dont have to pay any release/impound/storage charges. my mate overtook the police on sunday and hes getting his ped crushed cos it has a race 70's etc :(

15. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    OWWWW shit lool Look even the police dislikes aerox owners lol

16. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

yeah i noticed another aerox on the flatbed when theytook it away. i bet they got loads in the compound.

17. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    Haha lool they are like '' There's a aerox fucking get him mate go go go '' lol

Just jokin around mate dont take as an offence or anyone else.

Man aint on a hype ting aerox boys lol

18. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    unlucky mate

what did they specifically say the 3 points were for?

19. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

lucky u got your ped back , gutted bout ur mate thou i take it he overtook an unmarked car or is he just mentally retarded ?

20. NJH

NJH New Member

the police do my head in, if you go around thinking ''i dont wana get stopped'' you always see loads of police, but if you just ride normally you dont see any haha.

i think theyre got enough to do around cov than stopping people on peds anyway.