my ped has been seized by the police.

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Aerox-lad, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    LoooL i can hear in my brain is licence, licence , licence , licence lol

I thought it would be like that.

2. bertie

bertie Active Member

Rides:
    '93 Skipper LX125
    Your ped got taken away probably not because you can do 50mph, because you was probably doing 50mph in a 30 lol.

Either that, or because its de-restricted and you under-age to ride a de-rizzed bike??

Anywhos, my first ped (a black, double written off 50cc zip sp), they pulled me up because my back tyre was bold, went over my bike with a toothpick then realised it was a write off and shouldnt be on the road, and i had no MOT :msn1:

Got 6 points, £110 fine, ped crushed.

Lesson learnt.

3. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

i was doing 50 in a 60. and the bike has been taken off for examination. and ill get it back on wednesday or around then. but when i pikc it up i have got to swap pipes over.

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    fact is you have no mot, your licence is invalid, no insurance and your moped tax is now no longer valid.. so basicly your riding with FUCK ALL legal docs doing excessive speed for your licence.. you will be lucky to get the bike back, if you do your looking at 2 year ban and 900 quid insurance when you get it back.. sorry

5. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

they said nothing about tax or mot

6. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

my mate got a speeding ticket doing 46mph in a 30 zone , nothing happend about his bike 60quid fine and 3 points . it should be orite m8

7. am4n_am4n

am4n_am4n New Member

wait a second............................are you telling us he has no licence :wtf:[/img]

8. Crana

Crana Active Member

Well you can only drive a 50cc moped that does 30 so you're not legal.... I drive past police all the time at 40-50 and I've never been stopped. But then again there is your little pal called a brake :rofl:

And what will putting the standard pipe back on do? Your bike will still so over 30mph....

9. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

obv is inscurance is invalid , he hasn't told the inscurance about the pipe lol

10. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    He has a licence. But as soon as you put a bore kit on your ped it is no longer classed as a moped, hence your licence is no longer valid and you may as well not have a licence, Also you will have no insurace, Same applys for any aftermarket part really.

11. Haresign

Haresign New Member

Rides:
    GPR50 + Peugeot 307
    Like sam asked, was it a Volvo police car or an omega or summit like that cos they have cameras in so will have evidence that you were doing 50.

But if it was an astra or something chances are it was a panda car and got the speed from their own speedo and have no proof.

if it was a panda car and you have to go to police station, be a really cheeky bastard and ask for proof you were doing 50 when your there, see what they have to say to that

12. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    Call them up tomorow and say '' Ahhh fuck, i cant believe you've done this'' and hang up LOL.

13. newbold-runner

newbold-runner New Member

find out there badge numbers and send them hate mail :bird:

14. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

send them a letter with some flower in and a note stating your a scientist, and this is genetically modified anthrax.

will be fun for sure ;)

15. newbold-runner

newbold-runner New Member

but before you do this get your ped back yh lmao :bird:

16. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

Rides:
    st
    LOL :pimp: :w00t:

17. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

they had a new bmw 5 series and yes it has recording camera. i saw all the no. plates they had scanned. and also they shown when they were right behind me doing 50

18. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

lmao pissed . just make up some bullshit story ha

19. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

cld say you restrictos fell of the variator and exhaust as you wee drivin and your throttle got stuck open :rofl:

20. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    You are really not having any luck with that bike are you mate lool