my ped has been seized by the police.

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Aerox-lad, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

anyone else have there ped taken away for examination? :( :(

2. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

Rides:
    st
    if they seized it, get them to fix it. :bird: :pimp: :w00t:

i fail'd :(

3. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    never happend to me (touch wood)

sorry to hear that mate :( , hope you get it back soon :up:

hopefully they are just trying to scare you abit and nothing will come of it.

4. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

well its nt been seized as such. they have taken it away for "examination" just to see why it goes 50 mph. gutted. all you pedders go back to 30 mph.

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    reason for siezure? whats on your lil pink/white recipt?
    must have a reason or its ilegal for them to take it. need to provide you with a confiscation order too..(recipt obv)

6. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

it hasnt been seized its being taken away for examinations and then im getting it back.

7. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    QUICK report it stolen :D

8. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

9. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    LOL, if your gonna ride a derestricted/modded scoot at 16 look in your bloddy mirror... :D

10. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

i have taken em off . but its at night so all i can see is 2 headlights.

11. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

so does anyone know what might happen through previous experiences or hear abouts? im apparently getting reported for driving without a licence or insurance as my bike does more than 30.

12. Burns

Burns Active Member

Rides:
    Aprilia sr50
    maybe get fucked for having a bike that your licence dosnt cover....get your bike crushed and get banned with a fine

13. newbold-runner

newbold-runner New Member

well to be honest you must of been speeding for them to notice how fast you was acctually going and take an intrest in you

14. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

it was along an a road.

15. brettass*nrg*

brettass*nrg* New Member

well police keep sayin they will seice my bike if they do i would prob try claim it back or something!! :w00t:

16. typh70

typh70 New Member

your pissed

nowadays they will do anything

to ruin your driving career

its to dangerous to drive at 30

they need to get some sence

f**k the police

17. Vap0ur

Vap0ur New Member

tbh yeh, you dont have insurance as over 50cc its classed as a motorbike, license is invalid, so basically ull be lucky to just get points and a crushed bike, could come out alot worse!

18. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

if its been conviscated you have a receipt yeah? the officers will probably file for charges of driving without a license or insurance, doesnt mean your definately going to get done but its looking likely

ask specifically where the peds gone? it may have gone into a storage place, mine did when it got conviscated but i could go and get it back for £105 and £15 a day, some bikes are stored for inspection though, have you asked when your getting your ped back yet? i doubt theyll crush it outright tho :wtf:

well i know a lad who got caught on a bike who crashed with no tax, mot, insurance or license on a c90, he was 14 at the time and got fined £220 and 6 points.

i got seen holding onto the back of someone on my ped when i had my crash, the person behind gave a witness statement and i was worried for ages about going to court, they sent a letter saying nothing would come of it though :cool:

was it a volvo t5 car? if its got a camera that records theyve got solid evidence, also were you going down a hill? may be worth forking out for a soliscitors oppinion?

19. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    How the fuck can he get points if he aint got a licence looool.???

20. lol

lol New Member

u can get points if u aint got a liceinc and u can get a banned if u aint got a licence it just starts when u get your licence