my old dna50

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by Starkie, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Starkie

Starkie New Member

Mallossi MHR 70cc Kit

Red Neons

Mallossi Air Filter

Gianelli Exhaust

Upjetted Carb

Custom made Fortuna race graphics

Custom rear end with mini indicators

Polished engine casing

wheel rim tape

chrome mirrors

Carbon Yolk Protector

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:punk:

2. watfordalex

watfordalex New Member

pretty sexy was it as fast as other 70's?

3. Starkie

Starkie New Member

not that good on acceleration but top end would catch up and overtake 125's

4. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Where were they parked? :D

5. Starkie

Starkie New Member

lol nope, overtook a cbr125 down a county lane, bombing it about 65-70mph (according to my dads vfr800 vtech who was following)

6. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125

my granny's mobility scooter overtook a cbr 125, closely followed by grandad and his zimmer frame.

but yeah, sounds quick

7. Starkie

Starkie New Member

lol my new dna is green, looks gorjus, goes like bollox on acceleration aswel, beats my mates nrgs and runners of the mark, well did before i comletly fukd the engin, in the process of fitting a new 1 :( . wil get some picz on as soon as its done.

8. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    I never got on too well with the handling on the DNA, tried to tipmy mate's into a corner and it decided to go streight on. :emb:

every time i have come to a corner on it since, i've stopped, got off and pushed it round.

what's the secret to getting round a corner on one? they feel wierd.

9. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

was that pipe really loud?? sound nice?? performe good? asking bcus iv got 1 on the way : :w00t:

10. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

A DNA overtook me on the A21 once, his back wheel/engine was flopping around like a dying fish. That was in a dead straight line! :confused:hock:

11. Starkie

Starkie New Member

handeling is dojey, just one of them things you gta learn, you cant turn and lean realy unless your very used to the bike, lean it,or turn it. its alrite when your used to it.

12. Starkie

Starkie New Member

the gianellis are quiet pipes butone of the best mixes on both 50 and 70cc, great performance, just dont let it rust :(

13. gazell

gazell Active Member

are you from long eaton...im sure ive seen your bike loads of times..its a nice dna

as for the handleing i thought the dna was spot on...i put a micheln tyre on the back and i could lean like fuck and the bike wouldnt spin out..

my old dna was a std 50 and it was still nippy with a top speed of 52mph (clock speed)

14. Starkie

Starkie New Member

yes mate i do lol its sold now you mite have seen me arround on my new green dna? currently off the road, hopefully back on the road on monday :D did 63 even before i put my 70 kit on it :cool: gna be rapid when iu got it all done :w00t:

15. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

so you sold a dna 70 and bought another 50 :wtf: y not just keep the 1st dna???

16. Starkie

Starkie New Member

i sold it because i wanted to buy my mates thumpstar, was great until some pricks nicked it outside work, all locked up and evrythin, came in a blue van, 30 seconds and they were off. so i got another dna, 300 quid, resprayed it, 70 kit on it, new crank, gonna get a k+n air filter, got a t&t leo vincie exhaust on it, gonna polish engine casing etc, wil post it on here once all back togerther

17. gazell

gazell Active Member

yeh ive seen ur old dna in the flesh a few times outside egos and tescos lol

it looked very smart