My citycom 300i

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by thosoneill, Jul 17, 2015.

1. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
  2. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Nice scoot. Where do you live that area is amazing.

3. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    Argyllshire Scotland

4. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

What's the top speed of that? Those rough roads can't be nice on your tyre condition.

5. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    Well I weigh about 95 KG and at present with 12K on the odometer the citycom 300i will pull between 75 and 80 miles per hour - I am averaging approx 80 miles per imperial gallon riding the scooter fairly conservative - not all the roads up my way are as rough as it seems though to be fair the state of the tarmac in the UK is quite despicable - next tyres planned are metzeler feelfree

6. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

scotland looks so much like norway its unreal. if you think the uk has bad roads you should see some in north norway/lappland sometimes its just a gravel road....

7. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

I thought it was norway as well! Hard to believe that's Scotland.

8. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    im very impressed with the lines of that scooter , whats it like to ride and buy

9. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    Very planted on the road as its a high wheeler with 16 inch wheels - not currently being sold in the UK however a few used ones can be found on the net - simple to work on and very reliable so far - I've now covered approx 10000 miles with no issues whatsoever - the Honda sh300i is quite similar with slightly more power - plenty of these to be had and can still be purchased new from a site on eBay