My Bike

Discussion in 'Videos' started by JoJo, May 20, 2013.

1. JoJo

JoJo Active Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX
    Did a quick video around my Bike, nothing exciting, i've also painted some of the bolts red aswell, will probably do a new one later in the week.

125cc

2. Cockers

Cockers I hate speedfights

Very nice! there is a lass round the corner from me got one of them I think it is! they look smart! post on of it running curious to see what it sounds like with that can on!

3. JoJo

JoJo Active Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX
    I got my Baffle coming soon do going to do a before and after video :)

4. JoJo

JoJo Active Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX
    Went up the lanes earlier to do it as I didnt want to annoy my family and neighbours with it lol here is a quick video of it before the Baffle...

125cc

try and ignore the vibrating noise when its down on the Seat.

Scazzney and lee mason like this.
  5. Cockers

Cockers I hate speedfights

that has a nice sound to it! not really that loud :D

6. SF RIDER

SF RIDER Member

Rides:
    The Bus Atm :(
    love the deep rumble sound of a 4stroke, was so jel of my mates gilera runner 200 vx or fx dunno which it was :confused: just because of the sound of it back firing when it decelerates :rolleyes: cant wait till i get a supermoto. p.s forget your neighbours and rumble on ;)

7. JoJo

JoJo Active Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX
    lol Baffle fun, got the new one today, too angled though, wouldnt fit in properly, but then it wouldnt come back out, so had to bash the sides and it finally came out, decided to saw it down, and it fitted, but still looking mashed (and not round) got it in, then the drill bits wouldnt go through the chrome on the Exhaust, rode to B&Q, spent £7 on a titanium Drill bit, came back, done it..... and here it is, hasnt got that deep sound, weather isnt that good at the moment so will wait abit and go for a proper ride and see what its like.

125cc

8. Jack James Coulson

Jack James Coulson Special Guy...

Rides:
    Suzuki TS 125 R
    not bad, i got a vx 125 with a sports exhaust on like soudns the same haha