Most hated cars by scooterists

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wobbly_trials, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Starkie

Starkie New Member

warick always used to get started on by car drivers...n he alweys used to retaliate wich i thort was hilarious we used to chase em then he used to go up to the side of em and spit into the open window :bird:

2. floppydodo

floppydodo New Member

at the end of the day, u have a crash with any 4 wheeled vehicle n ul come off worse :(

3. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848
    I'm willing to test that theory.

4. laydeez_man172

laydeez_man172 New Member

traffic police GRRRRRRR hate them ooooo and FEMALE DRIVERS the men are ok but its the girls that piss me off man BIG TIME!!!!!

so what do i do when they pull out in front of me? i try to overtake or throw something at them (they usually have their windows down) if i have nothing worth throwing then i cuss :pimp:

there was one time a post office van driver cut me up so i tried to stab through his window with a screwdriver!! road rage ehhh yep ive fucking got it especially when im doing 65mph on a road then get closely cut up and have to detour into a bollard in the road which i couldve crashed into oncoming traffic i was :msn1: did not like that :bike:

5. JakeSP

JakeSP New Member

Anything driven by the old cunts who sit on or under the speed limits, brake suddenly and generally drive like shit :rtfm:

6. TangoSR

TangoSR New Member

cars I hate....

The local "Novaboys" with there music blarring away into the night, cruising round the town at night at 5mph with there arms hanging out the window :rofl:
    Taxi Drivers...who pull out of sideturnings while not looking out for unsuspecting scooter riders coming along.

Sorry px166bajaj :pimp: but the dreaded "White van men" who just dont give a toss and cut you up whenever possible...

The list could go on and on...

Infact I hate Car drivers..fullstop!

7. splintg

splintg New Member

i

i think that the most dangerous and the most hated is not the type of the car its the old man with the hat that drives it :punk:

8. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    gotta add those tossers that drive round with no lights on in shit conditions.

and also adding scooter riders that ride flat out through built up areas and give the rest of us a bad reputation (not saying i never brake speed limits but some people are just plain stupid).

and lorries of all kinds, if you've ever followed one in the wet then you'llknow what i mean, the front of your bike ends up plastered.

9. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

Volvo Drivers.
    SOME white van drivers.
    Some are alright.

the guy in the BMW X5 that pulled into me and lost his mirror and cracked mine the fucker.

10. tomo9992

tomo9992 Member

Rides:
    RS125
    yes i must say BIG VANS lol, its happen 2 me twice now.
    and i agree with ford modeo's aswell

11. floppydodo

floppydodo New Member

ppl in big cars dont care coz its alot bigger than a bike, when i used to raz round on my ped i used to hate the other peds that were restricted and hearses and buses

12. Nitro-Rhys

Nitro-Rhys Active Member

i got started on by a man in a corsa the other day lol... for no apparent reason, i pulled ova by a dirt track as i was guna go up it, i pulled up next to the sign there and it something along the lines of ' not suitable for motorised vechiles, chance of prosecution etc' so i did not go up there, but the man shouts get off the fucking road or sumink, the prick needs 2 pay attention! :rtfm:

13. Wiggy 06 UK

Wiggy 06 UK New Member

Plain white van drivers dont seem to like me, truck drivers are very nice people tho :D

14. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

I've said this before but..OY!
    [​IMG]

I hate the drivers on dual carriageways who pass you in the same lane. Why don't they move out?

15. JakeSP

JakeSP New Member

Really boils my blood that one :rant:

16. zoomequipped

zoomequipped New Member

me two, i was on a55 (dual near me) and a fucking landrover overtook me and my mate, half of his car in each lane, forcing me to move over.

middle ages boy racers.....young boy racers.........women (all of them)......old people (because there crap but if there like 80, i feel a bit bad dishing out abuse/ kicking their car)......sightseeing men who plotter along at 10 in their merv/bmw or whatever looking at beachers and stuff, you overtake them safely and next minute their coming after you

17. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

Rides:
    st
    lol

As my ped is fucked and only does 20mph... all drivers are cunts... they overtake and pull in way to soon :(

18. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Re: lol

Only now do you learn..my young apprentice....

19. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Been riding since 1977. I learned that in 1978. It's still true, trust no one.

20. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    30 years and one wheely... not doing too well fella :D