Most hated cars by scooterists

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wobbly_trials, Mar 20, 2007.

1. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    It's got to be all of them in my opinion...

but seriously:
    BMW 3, 5 and 7 series and X3, X5
    Lexus deisels
    VW passats
    Vauxhall Corsas (the ones with the exhausts that you can ride your scooter up)
    All hyundais and daewoos(sp)
    Massey ferguson, john deere etc...

but by far the worst have to be Ford Mondeos, always got a dent in every pannel and have no respect for other road users.

your views please (if there is anyone i havn'tofended then i apologise, i willtry harder next time)

2. neosman

neosman Member

ANY kind of van.
    and clios full of chavs.

3. james

james Member

Taxi drivers in london without a doubt.....

4. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    ok, taxi drivers full stop, i was smacked by one once for filtering so i kicked his wing mirror off. :w00t: that was my first week on the road

5. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

whats wrong with hyundais may i ask

6. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    wellmost of them are about 800cc, that much like a cube, you cant tell the back from the front and the top from the bottom and old people drive them.

apart from the coupe, i dont like them because my old head teacher had one.

7. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

they dont make them like the daewoos any more some of them are quite good but i dunno why my mum & dad decided to get the feckin matrix my dad says there desigend by some company that designs ferraris and lamborginis it looks like they couldnt be arsed with it tho lol

8. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Volvos every time. Poor visibility and brainless self absorbed prats driving them.

9. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    lol, yeah the designer of the lambroginhi diablo also designed the citroen XM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry about the size

10. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

them xm's are funny gass susspension ma m8s dad is obsessed with em comfy tho

11. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    hydraulic suspension, run on LHM plus hydraulic oil. simple system when you undersand them, we have an xm, 2 BXs and a xantia.

12. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848
    Any car with lexus lights or a spoiler gets no respect from me. :welcome:

13. Starkie

Starkie New Member

dont care what car it is..if it pulls out into the middle of the road tryna knock me off when i ovatake i go a few cars infront and slow down to about 5mph :w00t: did this when some chav in a mitsubishi fto nearly wrote off ma m8...doin it for about 2 miles before he decided to come and attack me an clipped my back end :msn1: but it was funni to fook... :punk:

14. jacksp

jacksp New Member

i dont like any cars on the road....

but the worst are:

white vans!
    stupid 4x4's

15. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    4 x 4s

dont get me started on bmws :w00t: :pimp:

16. Starkie

Starkie New Member

i bet i can say a car that youll all agree with...

COP CARS!!!! full of twats lol (n i ent on bwt the people thy jus nicked for walkin down the road in a hoody)

17. skatergod

skatergod New Member

to be honest i think coppers are alright... they are doing they job.... we are driving stupid on the road... poping wheelies and goin at 50mph in 30mph zones.... is is dangerous... are they are there to stop us doing it... if a car rams u of the road.... who u thinks goin to chase it... a copper.. if your bike gets stolen... who do u ring... cops... u can get the rare over powered copper thinking they are good... but others are doing there job... L plates are needed for a reason!!!! :cool: only saying it because i dont need them!! but yeh nothing is wrong with coppers... plus it makes it more fun knowing its ilegal... :cool: not that i ever do wheelies on the road near pedestrians.... :emb:

18. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

woman drivers get my vote... nearly crashed 3 times, they just dont fucking look where there going, the one who pulled out infront of me on a roundabout was looking the wrong way lmao silly bitch :bird:

also you get those older men... 25-50ish... who like to make out that theyre hard by threatening to kick you/beat you up/smash your bike up because you were traffic filtering or came within five feet of their vehicle

had quite a few of those wankers :wtf:

19. skatergod

skatergod New Member

same... woman pulled out on me on my zip... and crazy man driver fliped out at me for filterin on my nrg.... if i was on my runner i would have said fuck u and blasted of... lol

20. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

OY! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]