Minors Typhoon

Discussion in 'Videos' started by alexsr70, Oct 11, 2008.

1. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

Well its running....

2. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    and making a fucking racket haha!

3. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

been wondering what you've got up your sleeve for a while now, you just using it as a bit of fun or are you gonna go nuts on the engine? is it your only scooter?

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    this is literally 3 hours work on the thing... im getting it on road all legal then building another engine for it/finding new pannels/forks mabey..

5. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

Blatantly, id love to have a nice road legal scoot, with a spare engine to tune in my spare time as I saw fit. Then whack it in when your feeling evil..... peace of mind aswell I guess knowing if it goes pop you can put the standard back in while working on the other one.

Seen those new transparent helmets already though, there quite comfy :rofl: .

6. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    no wheelie aswell, shocking.

7. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    i learnt my lesson about wheelying typhs with no brake an no helmet... never again.. will be poppage once its built mot'd and setup.. the transmission is shockingly wrong an the mains a bit on the lean side.. other than that its ok. needs a diff pipe badly

8. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

Opps, I somehow missed a 5-page project thread on it :emb: was only gone for a week :rofl:

9. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

sounding good lol it will fly when setup proper

10. shiny red

shiny red New Member

this ped has been sat around for ages ,numaniod had offered to me over a year ago i think he even had it in his sig for a bit free to a good home but no one wanted it?so it sat unloved till minor came along ?three hours later its running :msn1: fate destiny call it what you will but it was ment to be :w00t:
    good work :punk:

11. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

aha Life story there ha =D

good work minor :)

12. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    You tell us we do some next shit... and then there is minor riding around with no helmet.. no front panel... no mot... no tax... no insurance... and the neighboors must be thinking ...'' What the fuck is goin on ere''.

Lool jokin brv... but yeh ... i bet this is going to look fucking nice when its finished....

as i said if you need nefink picked up and deliverd .... u kno the man to get in contact ;P

13. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

lol legend no helmet. :w00t:

14. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    i was going to say the same thing :w00t: , where was the hooligan riding minor?

15. Speedy 172

Speedy 172 Active Member

no helmet offense 1
    no mot offense 2
    so no insurance maybe ? offense 3
    no tax offense 4
    no panels ?
    so erm yeah nice vid :wtf:

16. Biggie

Biggie New Member

Youza snitch
    youza mova fuckin snitchhh

17. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    i never siad i was a saint, just dont condon others doing the same silly thing i do, i take responcibility for my own actions.. and tbh it was literlaly a blast up the road an back... in iddle class suburbia LOL i got 6 points befor for FAR less an learnt from it, just needed to see if it was acutally gonna ride. know i can sort trhew bits an get it to the mot station now

18. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Minor

TEH POLICE WATCH YOUTUBEZ!

:w00t:
    I cant ever forget you tellin people off for stuff you hipocrate bastard looolool

19. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    so wat does everyone else do when test riding the bike before slaping it together, i do the same thing otherwise its a mission to strip it again if something aint right( but i'm on a estate )

20. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

why are peeps saying that everyone has done it if you havent you obviously havent done much to your bike. ive riden a nrg 125 as just a frame was lifting about 2 foot just from the power lol