Midlands meet... Nottingham date changed 15th july

Discussion in 'Meet Ups / Events' started by skatergod, Jan 17, 2007.

1. jacksp

jacksp New Member

u will be meetin people from te forum :wtf:

so its a forum meet :bird:

why do us londoners need to come to you lot for a first meet?!!

and it aint about the miles mate.... ;)

but doing that ride to watch a few scooter wheelies in a car park, just dont do it for me :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird:

2. skatergod

skatergod New Member

so watching a few wheelies on a public road is.... gettin chased by gangs for ur bike is fun?? pmsl looking around your shoulder all the time and keeping an eye on your bike from gettin robbed is fun?? i seen that pic minor posted cant even lock ur bike up without sumat being robbed of it....

3. jacksp

jacksp New Member

you dont even have a clue what as cafe is like on a friday night...

few wheelies on a public road LMAO! :w00t:

getting chased? on one stretch of the north circular? not going through any bad estates? lmao!! :w00t: sure!

checking over you shoulder all the time??
    yeah i need to, i have no mirrors :p

and the picture minor posted..... was in MITCHAM not on the north circular outside ace cafe! LOL!

4. 1985

1985 New Member

Lads we really need to calm down here and get back to the meet in hand! So maybe certain areas of London have high bike crime the fact is that everywhere does and if it wasnt for the rain id have ridden Leeds to London for ASS, SO BACK TO THE MEET IN HAND I REALLY CANT BE BOTHERED TRAWLING THROUGH PAGES OF BOLLOCKS ON THIS THREAD WHERE IS THE MEET AND WHEN?!

5. skatergod

skatergod New Member

lol its july 15th meetng at leicester.... but people from leeds are meeting us notts lot first :cool: chilling letting there bikes cool down then travel down to leicester.. its literaly only 20 miles from me....

6. gazell

gazell Active Member

soon as ive got my license i'll be down to ace cafe becuase it wont take long bombing it down the motorway

7. battle.chasers

battle.chasers New Member

i always use the A5 to go to london, as its less boring than the motorway and the petrol is cheap in the stations down there.
    ..and dont let the weather stop you.
    i got caught in the middle of 2 snow storms on the way back from ASS..didnt stop me!!
    have faith in yer scoots..they certainly dont need to cool down from leeds to notts..its not near enough miles to get yer bike hot unless its a red hot sunny day.
    which reminds me..squires scooter nights on mondays..

8. -Grant-

-Grant- New Member

LOL you didnt let the weather stop you because you was on your way back so you had to go through that bad weather

9. gazell

gazell Active Member

phil are you gonna get some lads together for this meet...

ant theres a typh 172 and a runner round my area i kind of know one of the lads so i'll see if there comeing

10. skatergod

skatergod New Member

pmsl he dont like the scene of and indy istate and meeting at an asda :wtf: so very unlikly he will come... but i love goin to an industrial istate for a few hours and chilling talking... sure ben and garath will back me up with this as well...

11. skatergod

skatergod New Member

just had a goodish idea....since were all goin to meet up... you think we should go somewhere fun on our peds.. like go karting? or paint balling? make the most out of the day?? probs be about £30.....? just an idea tho anyone eles think it would be any good? will give us somewhere to cruise to... and the go karting/paintballing places is a nice scenery route... ;)

http://www.one4allgroup.com/karting.html

12. gazell

gazell Active Member

its a good idea mate but if people are makeing the effort to travel for a scooter meet then we should stick to the meet in hand..

13. Vap0ur

Vap0ur New Member

well it should be more a cruise than a meet. Like meet for an hour then cruise somewhere together for ages.. like skegness or sumthing like that!

14. skatergod

skatergod New Member

fine!!!! we will just have the meet then cruise around

15. haugh

haugh New Member

Thought u was selling your typh skater :confused:arc:

16. skatergod

skatergod New Member

yeh... not any time soon... unless somone offers me the amount i want.... which i dought they will....its for sale incase someone really wants it... and i iwll sell it for the price im willing to sell it for :bird:

did i say i was gay btw? im looking for men in the notts area<<
    WHO THE FUCK HAS EDITED MY POSTS :rant:

17. tonkpete

tonkpete New Member

if i get legal on my ped ill come...

18. Hardy

Hardy Member

Daniel is always free Ant :w00t:

19. skatergod

skatergod New Member

spam the forum again u will get baned ;)

(edited for cierian)

20. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

Spram spram spram