mhr rep 70's kit

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by piaggiozipkid50, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Aerox

Aerox New Member

Thanks alot mate i have written it down so i will be ordering that soon and is the malossi multivar any good and delta clutch lol

2. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

https://www.pmtuning.co.uk/Merchant2/me ... 050AREOXLC

I would go for this kit...polini speed control...you get the variator..belt and contra spring and rollers...cheaper than buying it all seperate ;)

although shop around...p.m arent always the cheapest...that price is without vat and p@p!!!

3. Aerox

Aerox New Member

yeh cheerz mate thats what i will get then malossi mhr 70cc, c16 exhaust, malossi 21mm carb and the polini speed kit and the bgm pro evo crankshaft what bhp do you think i will get after i put all this on.

4. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

A lot more than std ;) ..........should be pretty quick....you may need a gear up kit too...depends if you want real quick acceleration or good top end!!

5. Aerox

Aerox New Member

abit of both really quick acceleration but a top speed of about 70/75mph if possible

6. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

The clocks on 50/70cc scoots are highly innacurate anything over 30/40mph :w00t:

youll deffo need a gear up to acheive over 60mph...but your clocks will be reading about 70mph at 60 anyway :wtf:

with std gearing and that set up youll have a 60mph wheelie machine ;)

7. Aerox

Aerox New Member

yeh lol i wont bother with the gear up kit then and my aerox at the minute has 200miles on it cos am running it in how many miles before i can put all that kit on thanks

8. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

if your changing the crank it dont matter...the only bit your keeping is the cases...

just stick it all on now and run the kit in ;)

9. Aerox

Aerox New Member

What about the warranty my first service should be at 500miles so should i just get it done somewhere else lol and do you have msn mate cos if i dont no something i can ask you lol ;)

10. Aerox

Aerox New Member

ok so i am on scooter-attack.com now and this is in my checkout cart ready to order:

VARIATOR POLINI SUPER SPEED KIT €101.52

Mainjets Dellorto 5mm size: 040 €1.88

POLINI CARB-KIT 21MM €93.54

YASUNI C16 RACING €236.88

CYLINDER KIT 70CC MALOSSI MHR REP. €185

I still have a little money left to spend tell me if you think i should get anything else

11. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

12. Aerox

Aerox New Member

The rollers and clutch springs come with the polini super speed thats why i choose that and i will look at a mono petal reed block when i get the reed block should i order it

13. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

The clutch springs dont come with it....thats a contra spring that comes with the kit ;)

And the rollers may be a little heavy in the kit for your set up!!

14. Aerox

Aerox New Member

yeh the rollers but this is what is say:In addition to the already known parts of the Polini SUPER SPEED, this kit also includes a drive belt, a fixed front pulley/ fan wheel, two torque springs, two sets of roller weights and - for Minarelli engines - an additional clutch spring set. This set will save you some money! it says an additional clutch spring set

15. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

http://www.scooter-attack.com/index2.ph ... navigation

ahh i see you went for the 9 roller kit...i see now :D

The problem is you dont know wether the rollers and springs are gonna be ideal for your set up!!!

Really you want a selection of rollers and springs to play around with for the best set up ;)

Im not sure about the 9 roller set up ive only ever used 6 roller variators (less rollers to buy i.e cheaper)

16. Aerox

Aerox New Member

ok so what should i go for cos i no nothing about bikes am just buying what you tell me then taking it to a shop to get the kit put on lol just send me all the links of what to buy but go on scooter-attack they are cheap lol

17. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

yeah i tell you what...when ive done all that i"ll pop round and make you a nice cuppa as well :w00t:

18. The General

The General Member

cuppatee dave

looks good mate :tup:

19. Aerox

Aerox New Member

lol thanks i take 3 sugars ;)

20. Aerox

Aerox New Member

This is what i have decided to order just tell me if you would change anything cos you no your shit lol

INTAKE MANIFOLD, DERESTRICTED €14.46

POLINI CARB-KIT 21MM €93.54

Polini Clutch springs for original clutch €11.57

Variator Polini SpeedControl 2003 €60.75

MALOSSI X SPECIAL KEVLAR BELT €21.21

YASUNI C16 RACING €236.88

Mainjets Dellorto 5mm sizes: 70, 72, 75, . 90 €16.39

CYLINDER KIT 70CC MALOSSI MHR REP. €185.15