May Day Run 2009 - Pics on page 10

Discussion in 'Meet Ups / Events' started by Jefr0-180, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Rick-UK

Rick-UK New Member

Rides:
    Runner 200
    Nice pics jefro! I can see now how parking wardens get their bank holiday double pay lol
    I hope theres some more scoot pics from others :pimp:

2. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    yeah apparently it was bigwill or something? with a vx 210? broke his leg and and shit,

3. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    yea man that was bad i was there wen ambulance came he was fucked so was the bike felt bad lookin at that :( the guy is tryin to get to fuckin hospital and dumb car driver tryin to get his details to claim his moneys. :wallbash: and jefro weere the hell was you lol didnt notice you was on the car btw.

4. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Ah shit that's bad didn't know that, hope he's ok.

I didn't see you ride past or parked up, was alot to look through though!

car?

5. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    white clio with rims we was by the fish and chip shop took us 6 hours to get there lol got lost we came to brighton first coz a mate said ' o its 5 mins from brighton den relieased its 36 miles from brighton' :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: but was a nice drive there pack 20 dec mayfair for each person in the car:d i was planning to just sit on ur bike until you come over and shout:D but never saw a red ducati :D

6. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Are you joking :msn1: :rofl:

Lol I'd of gone into monk mode from mean machine.

Fuck 6 hours getting there though :rofl:

7. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    lol at the monk mode you would be like oi mate i know your comfy on my ducati but its mine fuck off before i get my 172 boys here :p lol sorry half a sleep atm and yea we was at the fish and chip shop called blue sea or something like that and you cant miss mickT'S 400 right opposite the chippy place or connors vx200 or me bump starting mehmets car and drive away him chasing me :) next time we should give our number to people on meet ups and meet there lol .

8. CrazyJames

CrazyJames Member

Rides:
    Ratty Runner 172
    I been to Space n bk lol, nar, ive just been workin alot and seeing the gf so i aint had much time 2 cum on here, ive secretly been saving for a Runner aswell, so shudnt b long, i see u new ducati, im kinda jealous but wen i get my bike u shud pop up sumtime.

Ive missed is Scooter scene, its been like 2yrs now wivout a bike :( but it seems soooo much longer

9. connor

connor Active Member

was there :D left mine at 9 ddnt get there till aroun2/3 stayed for around an hour or so an then left and gt home at 8:30 fucking alot of riding lol, come up fru briton then back fru southend was a nice bike circle. i clocked up 320miles, o well ony cost me £15 in petty haha. and on the way back i wipe some of the runner .net boys smiles off there face on the motorway flying past them back up bopping my head to the music :D

10. connor

connor Active Member

oh yhhh an jamie is the biggest FAILL hd bn going on about this for the last month, and where was he to be seen?

11. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Didn't see it alperin, I think as you say we should swap numbers next time ;) :msn1: make things so much easier.

Hehe James, by the time you got a runner, I might have one :cool:

Connor that is alot of mileage, don't think I even did 100 :rofl:

12. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    lol, done the same miles as connor + 40 , to his house and back TWICE FFS

13. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    you must have a back ache ffs lool like 8 hours riding maybe more.

14. connor

connor Active Member

i know was fun tho would do it again def. :D , whens the next one?

15. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

It's an annual run ;)

I usually do the Southend run, Mayday run and the Brighton runs but am gonna find out more this year and get them posted up :punk:

16. CrazyJames

CrazyJames Member

Rides:
    Ratty Runner 172
    The Last run i done woz Southend Run bk in 2007 like 4days b4 my bike got stolen :(

Damn i miss the old days :wallbash: Need Runner Quick :rant:

17. bertie

bertie Active Member

Rides:
    '93 Skipper LX125
    Looked like a good ride I wish I went! But I just brought a 2t zip50 so il be attending any future rides on that :)

18. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a

1. my fan stopped working on the car..
    2. bank transfer fucked up and my insurance was invalid
    3. i had sunburn :D

19. connor

connor Active Member

exvuses excuses, you wernt even awake u nob you had no intention of comeing jus all talk nobber face lool bbq party on the beach, My arse.

20. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    lol, mehmet knew from the night before when i saw him that i had no insurance and that i wasnt coming so shutup you hairy muff.