Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Magneto

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Gti180, 16 Mar 2014
Gti180#1
Hi every one I have a speedfight that needed a new wiring loom so I got one with everything on it but it is a aec400 but mine moped is the aci100 so had to get a new stator . The thing I wanted to no is will the magneto for the old 8 coil stator that runs with the aci100 be ok with the new 5 coil stator that I had to buy to work with the new aec400 wire loom I bought ?

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

help please keeway hacker 125 wont start3 replies18 Mar 2014
Carb1 replies17 Mar 2014
sinnis matrix ii exhaust1 replies17 Mar 2014
Speedfight and vivacity0 replies17 Mar 2014
Calliper Shim1 replies16 Mar 2014
??Dellorto 25mm phbl is found on what bike origionally?1 replies14 Mar 2014
Piston Pin15 replies14 Mar 2014
Piaggio nrg mc3 50cc 2002 not starting3 replies12 Mar 2014
Dimension Help2 replies12 Mar 2014
The CBT query!8 replies12 Mar 2014