Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Lost keys for my 2006 Piaggio Zip 4 Stroke.

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by SHussain, 26 May 2013
SHussain#1
Hello guys, I lots my keys for my 2006 Piaggio Zip 50cc 4 Stroke. I took apart the ignition where the key is meant to be inserted. What do I need to buy to fix this problem? Here are a few pictures of the parts of the ignition. I am very new to mopeds as this is my first bike. :)1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
Burridge#2
You'll need to buy a new set of locks (ignition barrel and seat lock)
technodimwit#3
SHussain#4
You'll need to buy a new set of locks (ignition barrel and seat lock)
Do you know how I can find out what kind of set I need as I am sure there are many different models.

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

nrg running well almost ??2 replies28 May 2013
katana 50 slow21 replies28 May 2013
What do you recommend for my Piaggio Zip?1 replies28 May 2013
iPhone 5 Mount15 replies28 May 2013
What kind of battery do I need for my Piaggio?5 replies27 May 2013
Piaggio Zip 70cc 2T rev loss1 replies25 May 2013
issue with pulling away.1 replies25 May 2013
issue with pulling away.5 replies25 May 2013
husquvana parts ???????????0 replies25 May 2013
any one know how to contact scooter-center ,agh agh agh6 replies24 May 2013