Lexmoto Nano Restriction Query.

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by Lenty, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Lenty

Lenty New Member

OK, silly question if i'm replacing rollers with the same weight how will that give me more speed pls?

2. Conner2020

Conner2020 New Member

keeping the standard roller in will keep it the same as standard as in take of and how quick it get up to speed so it will keep the gear changes the same

grinding down the washer will increase your speed as variator itself will be able to move further then usual

lighter rollers will give u less top speed but will give u better acceleration and the bike will rev higher
    heavier rollers will give u more top speed but will take longer to get to speed it will be getting lower revs

3. Lenty

Lenty New Member

OK very helpful, so I think I should....
    1, grind down the washer and re-fit this new ECU and see what that does firstly. If the bike still does not speed up a little fit some rollers.

My question is what roller as in weight should I fit pls?

4. Conner2020

Conner2020 New Member

Iv just put 3x6g and 3x7g in and got 39mph on flat id say with that it goes ok i have got a vid if u got WhatsApp i can send u it

5. Lenty

Lenty New Member

cool just ordered them now, so do they go in 6,7,6,7,6,7?
    Also messaged you now.

Great help

6. Owen2020

Owen2020 New Member

I’ve got a lexmoto nano and I couldn’t find the cdi but that picture you posted I could find, did replacing it derestrict your bike?