lexmoto adrenaline

Discussion in 'Bike Chat' started by MrXT, May 17, 2015.

1. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Does anyone own this bike here that can recommend it? Iv read great things about this bike and its got my eye but any bike I choose to get MUST have a center stand and luggage rack option. Iv done some research and found lextek have a luggage rack for it to attach a luggage box which is perfect but I haven't seen any pictures of it sitting on the center stand, does it have this? I live on a hill so its essential really.

2. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    Nope no centrestand. Just sidestand. A bike on sidestand parked properly is fine on a hill. I live on a huge hill and never had a issue, park it sideways and make sure the left is leaning to the down hill direction.

3. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Screw that, gusts of wind above 50mph and my bike is going down with a side stand. Ill speak to the dealer and see if they can attach a center stand if not ill have to pass.

4. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

gusts of 50mph and a bike on a centre stand is going over. its fine with a side stand, trust me. just park it in gear

5. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Now I'm deciding between a brand new adrenaline or a 2001 Honda cg with about 20,000 miles. Hmmm.

6. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    CG125 every single time. they are bomb proof. I service a few of em for friends and family. I know some with 50,000+ miles on them and still running sweet, parts are cheaper than anything like the lexmoto and are easier to get with it being a honda

7. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Parts for a Honda are cheaper than a Chinese bike????

8. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    yep there are so many about there are always used parts going cheap and what you cant get used like gaskets and chains etc are the same if not cheaper than Chinese

9. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Do you think a honda cg 125 with a wind shield and heated grips in good nick with 17500 miles is worth £1050?

10. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    Depends on year etc

11. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

He says 2005 but I'm pretty sure they only go up to 2004 and that's what it looks like.