Joe's Typhoon 172 Project =D

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by Runner-Joe, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ty70cc

Ty70cc New Member

Rides:
    Typh
    I agree With rideorcollide its probs best to go to 2wheelsahead (Prices are a bit high) ill probs come with you i only live down Steatham hill

And Rideorcollide you from South London?

2. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    LOL 2 wheels can suck out... and its another shop you shouldent be recomending on here im afraid... were not paying for/running the site to let people know establishments wiht poor reputations exist...

but ye, mac motors aint a bad shop, as far as a spares shop can go LOL used them alot as they were local and didnt fuck about (lived in mitcham obviously) good for bits and always get you what you need if it aint in stock (usually next day) but ye, wouldent go down there unless i needed somthing tbh.. nothing to see, i remember missioning on the train to london scooters years ago.. was pissin wiht rain, was there 2 mins, took us 4 hours all in all to get there an back, soaked.. what a waste of time

drum breaks are good if you have a good drum liner in the wheel, if the wheels shot you will neve get a good break, if its nice and the shoes/arm is in decent condition aswell as the cable being ajusted correctly/less than a year old (its a service item remember) a drum is bangin... not as good as a disk for obvious reasons but there not to be completly written off.. a drum dont stop you wheelying... lots of people prefer them.

3. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    and unless you wana have a nasty runner/drag rear :confused:ick: then a disk aint always a option

4. Runner-Joe

Runner-Joe New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    oh right thanks for the advice lads, just going down too see the scooter shops and prices and my pals typhoon and maybe some of the london lots bikes. wednesday the 17th ill be down there (croydon area mainly)

5. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    I never recomended 2wheels lol, been there once and everything was fuckin expensive and the guy there was a prick!.

I like cbs in whitton the most, theyve probably got the most tuning parts and nice goodies in london and theyve never let me down if i need standard bits, most friendly too.. mac motors is ite though like minor said only for std bits really because everything else is shit due to it being shit stuff or just sooo expensive that no1 buys it.

I lived is south/west all my life until a few years ago but i moved to north outskirts o_O

6. Runner-Joe

Runner-Joe New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    After a long break been down london and stuff im now back and ready to tune the typh up abit more!!!!

got a side stand, mallosi variator kit, mallosi belt and some other bits n bobs down london, fk me i seen some aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard bikes down there compared to birmingham haha
    you guys have the real shit down there i tell ya

next move is:

new wheels
    pannels
    gilly stat and cdi

Dont know whats after that but i realy want a TDR pipe when there ready or a pm 59 :this:

7. Runner-Joe

Runner-Joe New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ILL GET 1 TOMORROW ON ROAD!!! it sucked tonight as rain. and dark.

8. Runner-Joe

Runner-Joe New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    Latest is:

same set up

new colour!!!

hope you like lmao!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear pannels are being done in the process of now :D !

9. CamoAerox

CamoAerox New Member

Rides:
    Aerox 50z

Nice :)

what pipe have you got on the bike?

10. Runner-Joe

Runner-Joe New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    Standard pipe, looking for a pm59 now =)

11. CamoAerox

CamoAerox New Member

Rides:
    Aerox 50z
    Nice one :p

12. qwertz50

qwertz50 New Member

nice ped mate but you know the stars on your front panel? where did you get them from coz once I bought some of a website but they don't sell it anymore and I can't find them anymore

13. Runner-Joe

Runner-Joe New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    There on ebay mate, £3 posted ;) havent got the link though lol

14. danny-p

danny-p Member

Rides:
    SMC NMF 90cc
    tidy looking bike just looked thought the full log and love the work u did big rep and i love that colour

15. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    that ford rs metalic purple? done a couple typhs that colour. get some clear on it tho m8, will do it a world of good. much better than silver.... silver ikes ae like vauxhall atra's. nothing special LOL

keep it up :hello:

16. billy_sr

billy_sr New Member

He sold the bike a few months back i believe, got a corsa now :glare:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.