Images no longer show up ?

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by Jonnymarrw00t, May 3, 2011.

1. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    I was browsing the site last night, now I came back on today and not a single imagage on any thread shows, just a loading sign, I've checked it's not my connection ? And Ideas ? Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks
    Jon.

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

All the images are loading fine for me...?

3. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    None seem to load for me, I've never had this problem before the only images loading is the banner and peoples Display pictures, With all other pictures I get a spinning circle tried leaving a page for 20 mins still didn't fix it, this is something i'd exspect with a 256kb line not 50mbps -_- Ah well. Will have to see if time fixes it.

4. tErr0

Out of interest what browser are you using? If I can't replicate the problem it's very hard to fix!

As you are with virgin media like me I can rule that out for starters.

5. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Yes, i'm with Virgin Media, And i've tried Internet Explorer, And firefox, Tried emptying my cache etc, still no luck.

6. tErr0

Still makes no sense. Avatars, the main banner and any of the attached images are all hosted on our server so as long as you are able to view the site they should load fine.

Otherwise other images are hosted in a variety of places such as imageshack, photobucket, etc.

Basically it should only be that you either can't view the site at all or some images are broken in a few topics just due to age or whatever.

I'm stumped.

7. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    I'm past stumped, I don't seem to have any problems accessing Imageshack etc. Just the pictures uploaded to the site, even the ones on your threads don't load. Just seems to be one of them days. Thankyou for your help anyway. Much Apreciated.

8. tErr0

9. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    This is what I get up every time, I tried all those links above but same thing.

Attached Files:

10. tErr0

11. Gamble

Gamble Member

Is something using your bandwidth at all or is it an on going problem? I had that the other day and wondered what was going on, turns out something was doing an update and it took literally 2 - 4 minutes for something to load!

12. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    To Terro Yes they load... download/file.php?id=880 didn't though... and to Gamble nope nothing's using it up, everything is up to date, and i'm the only one using the pc in my house, I've had Facebook,Youtube,Scooter Shack etc all running at once and never had a problem, i've got unlimited bandwidth and I don't get capped so I rather confussed now. Just doesn't seem to be a good day for me...