Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

How to make my 70cc piaggio typhoon old shape fast

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by B r a d, 18 Jul 2014

Poll: My starter motor keeps breaking

Help — 1 vote (50%)
Help — 1 vote (50%)
1 voter · Poll closed
B r a d#1
Need to to finish off my tunning only got mallosi 70cc bore
turbovetto#2
Tell us about it ! What carb etc. How did you install it . What Squitch? etc etc
Most of the tuning is carb and transmission. So whatcha got ?
B r a d#3
I've got a 21ml carb with air filter and a mallossi verater with 5 gram rollers
B r a d#4
Just got a pm tunning clutch fitted and it is really high revving when I go to pull off.any idea what it could be.
Scooter-Noob#5
Just got a pm tunning clutch fitted and it is really high revving when I go to pull off.any idea what it could be.

Clutch set wrong.

Tuning rule number one, when something don't work look at the last thing you changed

More threads in Scooter Tuning

Different Wheels on Ludix1 replies2 Aug 2014
Aerox 100 Slow?0 replies29 Jul 2014
Tecnigas Comparisons4 replies28 Jul 2014
How would I get maximum performance with the set up I have19 replies21 Jul 2014
Chinese Miranelli's2 replies21 Jul 2014
exhaust for athena hpr 704 replies14 Jul 2014
bogging when hot3 replies27 Jun 2014
Gilera problems23 replies18 Jun 2014
Jetting help1 replies6 Jun 2014
Aprilia sr 50 Motard.20 replies1 Jun 2014