Hi everybody I’m new here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by Suzukistreetmagic1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Suzukistreetmagic1

Suzukistreetmagic1 Member

just wanted to past throw and say hi and also I have few questions about my aerox . I’ve just got a stage 6 pro street race and stage 6 pro pipe polini vario hiflow stage 6 belt
    Delta clutch I’m just waiting for the parts to arrive
    Also delorto 17.5 carb I’ve been tuning a 50cc on this pipe and done me very good but I notice it’s killed the piston now lost all bottom end
    I’m take off change every part so fort I’d upgrade every thing . Are these kits good and fast I have a full bike licence and yes 1000 cc but I do love the scooters still for fun . Any tips or advice from you guys girls I would appreciate it

2. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

I have a bike with a s6 mid race set up if you haven’t experienced the s6 race 70cc products you can’t comment, I have had many many bikes over the years big stuff small stuff you name it! And I was some what surprised when we got our s6 out on the road there rapid

The one my friend and I built touches 80mph and has no problems out accelerating a two stroke 125cc

Suzukistreetmagic1 likes this.
  3. Suzukistreetmagic1

Easy mate and thank you so much for the reply I’ve never heard of that brand mate was that on a aerox well today I purchased a 17.5 carb Dellorto and the stage 6 street race to match my pro stage 6 exhaust I hope it be faster when it was a 50 cc barrel along with the pipe and bits and bobs I do have a gear up on my jog engine but I dunno if there’s any point putting it on the aerox I wanted a single piston ring kit but I ride long miles and like to get ASAP so I hear the piston kits ain’t great for long distance if that true or not

4. Suzukistreetmagic1

As you can see my profile photos that the 50cc piston when I took it out the bike would ride and fromcold was ok but once warm and wide opening throttle from take off was very very bad so I remove the head to find that most probably warn so I’ve treated my self to the streetrace kit

5. Sam phantom

Easy.The brand?it Is stage 6 (s6) it’s on a gilera

You won’t be disappointed! Make sure you get the squish as recommended In the set up booklet

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    Suzukistreetmagic1 likes this.
  6. Sam phantom

81AA5840-6285-469A-9827-E6F931646DE1.jpeg Little pic of the gilera for you plus the immaculate italjet

7. Suzukistreetmagic1

Wow mate they are mint the kit I’ve got comming today is a stage6 streetrace link here https://www.pedparts.co.uk/product/542/stage6-streetrace-70cc-kit-aeroxjog-lc

Also https://www.pedparts.co.uk/product/548/stage6-pro-replica-exhaust--minarelli-aerox

And 17.5 carb
    Stage 6 belt
    Polini high flow vario
    Mhr delta clutch and new standard one
    Rollers 4.5
    Unrestricted cdi
    New ignition coil
    New plug but I’ve got the old one

But hope this time it runs and I can set this carb as I here there a pain

Sam phantom likes this.
  8. Suzukistreetmagic1

9. Suzukistreetmagic1

In the middle of cleaning it
    Also I got this as well

Attached Files:

10. Suzukistreetmagic1

New pump as well

11. Suzukistreetmagic1

Right if like to bump this thread the bike done 90 miles on new kit sitting at 45 mph how ever today I notice the temperature was getting hot to point where I pulled over push it home I noticed the top rad and bottom was cold the water pumps pipes was hot I’ve tried bleeding today from cold with antifreeze and topping up with the Stillwater I managed to get the radio nice and hot and was good literally 20 minutes ago I jumped on the bike after wash my hands excitement way to work and notice the temperature was going back home again and the front read was stone cold is this a sign of a firm is that getting stuck with everything Kells a brand-new or remove the spark plug and the pope was the noise Coffey brown colour as you will know however I think the firm is that is sticking because I bloody and as you know out there stay six Street Racek it as a bleed nipple on the top make sure this Was bled from cold but now it’s doinh it again