Hi all I'm back

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by hairyjim, Jan 6, 2020.

1. hairyjim

hairyjim To be repaired, restored.i hope.

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    Few bits there looks like I'm gonna need, not sure what front mud guard too but rear under seat unit and rear mudguard,the rear foot board piece with the spine cover,front foot board leg shield filler and the shiny shield pieces.need a rubber dash button too as my left hand ones missing but think that's gonna be too much to asks less you have a single one.keep looking..never know what you'll find I might find I need too..is there just the two panels making up the rear end..looks like some of them panels go under the seat unit and connect to the rear making a complete wheel cover..beginning to think I need a manual.

2. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    Thinking that myself.dare not open the handle bar end till I've sorted the back else I'm gonna end up with a pile of bits.

3. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

If you can, circle the parts on the photo you need

4. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

5. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

AND DON'T PUT A BIG ONE ALL THE WAY ROUND IT:D:D:D

6. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    Fuck me that looks nice.if that's the standard trim,it looks like I need the rear mudguard,bracket and both frame trim under the seat too.i havnt got the foot pegs either so if you got them..what we talking price wise for the bits I might need..postage obviously is down to weight and other stuff..big circle round it..lol..I need everything sept the leg shield forwards..underbelly is ok as far as I know but I havnt taken the floor off yet..I need a floor,front and rear floor trim and all the back end with air box side triangle trim and black oblong trim..the front badge mud guard and leg shield crash protectors..ide love to get mine looking like that but ide be afraid to ride it and leave it out of my sight..

7. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    And all the engine cylinder and fan housing too..

8. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
  9. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
  10. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    Think it's gonna have to have a respray at some point.

11. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    Took the plug out and got no spark.had a bit of an issue with spinning the engine as I still havnt got a starter but looks like I've got a broken exhaust stud too..looks like I'm having the lump out soon..